rF2 Special Event: Practice Server for Oreca 07 LMP2@Le mans 2017 Sun 24Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

APIA RACING
41012644840_0aa1a6fdd0_o.jpg

Make sure to be on for this extended practice session and have teamspeak installed and be with us for some time in preparation for the big event. This is the session to get familiar with the car and the track. That's right, you don't need to practice offline first. You can come by fully unprepared :)

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (Teamspeak is mandatory for this event :thumbsup:)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM.AU #1
Cars: ORECA 07 LMP2 (download)
Track:
Le Mans 2017 (download)

Practice:
20:00 AEST (120 minutes) 10:00 GMT

Last edited:
Ash you realise this is just practice ? I’m sure you do but just want to check
Yep, which is better as I can't team up the next week.
Still may not hurt to make the last 30mins a race or throw in a night quali session to spice it up. You guys will already be on 300+ laps so will need a change.

Jamie

APIA RACING
Yep, which is better as I can't team up the next week.
Still may not hurt to make the last 30mins a race or throw in a night quali session to spice it up. You guys will already be on 300+ laps so will need a change.
I haven’t turned 1 lap yet but I am tonight . Cmon jump on

Tony

APIA RACING
from thursday and just now. I had several pc crash, I dont know if it related to the server but I play other games and it is fine. has someone same issue?
Do you mean you dropped from server? Or does your pc crash. There have been issues. Are you getting dropped from different servers?.
How many people on the server when it crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%