rF2 *Special Event* FIA WSC Group C - Shell Donington Trophy 1990 - Fri 29 Dec 2023 - Christmas Treat(Open for non-Premium). Incl. IRL Race Watchalong

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
He would need to sign up.
This is for two reasons (imo): We will kick people we dont know from the server.
If for some reason someone drives like an a-hat, we need to be able to put said user on the "no-drive" list.

I don't care too much about the account name etc. He can sign up with the username "Shell Trophy23" and never use the account again tbh ;)
Ok, cool will let him know ;) His name is `Almir Šekić` and he is in with a maybe. Will let you know his username once he signed up.

I'm not Premium but I'm still allowed to enter ?
In that case I wish to enter so please sign me up! :)

Unsure yet about which car to choose and if I have time to do a livery!

Yes. Of course you are! ;) 'tis is the season and all that! :D former premiums, or never premiums, I don't care at all! :D Would be lovely to have you in a race again. Both you and Ingemar went to other places for racing, and I miss trying to outpace a Swede! :D

Discord stream is live! Shell Donington Trophy 1990 highlight show have started. As always, interviews and quali talk before race-stuff! :)

Also. If people keep showing up with such a diverse amount of liveries as we have now. This will be very very colorful.

1703876984771.png

Wroom :)

Yes. Of course you are! ;) 'tis is the season and all that! :D former premiums, or never premiums, I don't care at all! :D Would be lovely to have you in a race again. Both you and Ingemar went to other places for racing, and I miss trying to outpace a Swede! :D
Haha, trying, it always felt like you were chillin' behind the wheel when passing me! :cool:

Btw, I've tried the password(the one starting with f) in the PM thread but it doesn't work? Or is it a different one before 20:00 UTC ?

hey im almir im in but this is my first sim race so beware :D
Welcome, have fun and don't be afraid to get stuck in to the race tonight. Just remember the Golden Rule of racing on Race Department:

Golden Rule​

If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you do not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain their position by the end of that lap then you will receive an immediate 30 day ban from racing on RaceDepartment servers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.