rF2 *Special Event* FIA WSC Group C - Shell Donington Trophy 1990 - Fri 29 Dec 2023 - Christmas Treat(Open for non-Premium). Incl. IRL Race Watchalong

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just for everyone to know, if you are planning to use a Mazda, three liveries do not work on the server.
Bonus - Satoru Nakajima
World Sportscar Championship - D. Kennedy
World Sportscar Championship - J. Herbert

I don't know why and why these specific ones, but if you are using a Mazda, choose a different specific car as the rest do at least work.

Just for everyone to know, if you are planning to use a Mazda, three liveries do not work on the server.
Bonus - Satoru Nakajima
World Sportscar Championship - D. Kennedy
World Sportscar Championship - J. Herbert

I don't know why and why these specific ones, but if you are using a Mazda, choose a different specific car as the rest do at least work.

Huh. Weird.

Yes, sign me in for this.

I might bring in a friend in as well. Does he need an RD account or is it fine if I share all the information about this race with him directly?

He would need to sign up.
This is for two reasons (imo): We will kick people we dont know from the server.
If for some reason someone drives like an a-hat, we need to be able to put said user on the "no-drive" list.

I don't care too much about the account name etc. He can sign up with the username "Shell Trophy23" and never use the account again tbh ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.