rF2 Special Event: Brabham BT 44B 1975@Longford 1967

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Upside down in front of the pub! Not an uncommon site i guess. :D:D
What were those tyres made on the inside of that corner made of?
upsidedown.JPG

Thanks for the footage Antonio.

That was me upside down. :D

I saw that crash first hand, when I managed to get upright again, was following and saw some posts and cars flying around, somehow managed to thread the needle and not get involved. I am guessing the guy behind you missed his brake marker??? :sleep::giggle: Too many beers at the pub I guess. :D

The tunnel road block in the second race was also hilarious. Pity you had so Such an unlucky race Antonio.

I have no idea how I managed to get through there without hitting you lol

This combo was great fun! Really enjoyed it, especially the second race when I was fighting for a podium with @Damien van de Velde. Great driving to hold me off mate :thumbsup: thought I had you a couple laps before the end but with my front a bit damaged I couldn't hold the pace coming out of the slipstream. The time I thought I had ya I ran wide on "Tony's" corner and you got me back on the back straight :D

First race was also fun with @Cacharraco until he needed to wipe his daughters bum :roflmao:

I have no idea how I managed to get through there without hitting you lol

This combo was great fun! Really enjoyed it, especially the second race when I was fighting for a podium with @Damien van de Velde. Great driving to hold me off mate :thumbsup: thought I had you a couple laps before the end but with my front a bit damaged I couldn't hold the pace coming out of the slipstream. The time I thought I had ya I ran wide on "Tony's" corner and you got me back on the back straight :D

First race was also fun with @Cacharraco until he needed to wipe his daughters bum :roflmao:
Awesome second race Jeremy!! I've forgotten the first...... the replay made it look as bad as it was:(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.