rF2 Special Event: Brabham BT 44B 1975@Longford 1967

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey , I will try but need to manage my wife :)
I'd like take time with you....
Saturday night last even f3.
Sign bin but not sure
If you tell your wife that you have spent 7000 euros in half a year with the simulator, surely she understand it and it does not give you any problems hahhahahahahh

I'm in please! :)
I'd hardly call Tasmania the outback :roflmao:
I'm in. Even if I turn everything down to low settings.
Can't wait.
Sign me up thanks :)
I'd like to race, but there is a chance I may not be home on Sunday.
If I can't make it I will let you know, so I'll sign in so long ;)
In please......
Yup....... Count me in
Also, count me in for now. I should be free Sunday evening, but will let you know if not well before the race.
hello !! in plz
thx
Hi friends, I hope not to fall asleep and try these beasts ... ten hours before I'll be in the F3 final, I'll leave a few alarms : )
Sign me in please :thumbsup:, I'll set my alarm clock this week :)
Hey , I will try but need to manage my wife :)
I'd like take time with you....
Saturday night last even f3.
Sign bin but not sure
Hi I'm sign in

Please note all entrants we are changing this race to two (2) 30 minute races. We have discovered a serious bug in the pit stop area and although fuel is fine flat spots are very easy to obtain and obliterate the tyres very quickly. This means you are unlikely to make the end of the race without the requirement to pit. This may even occur in a 30 min race but will be managed more easily. Damage is also going to be set very low, remember we are racing for fun and this is a very challenging combo.
@FeltHat you may like to reconsider now if you have the time. It would be good to meet you on the track and TS.

Yep, good call. Flat spots are so easy to get! It is not a track you discover on the fly, a thorough exploration like I did in my practice might be recommended…:whistling:
rFactor2 2018-01-27 01-36-10-00.jpg rFactor2 2018-01-27 01-36-58-73.jpg rFactor2 2018-01-27 01-39-01-26.jpg

You can count on SpeedyMite to bring some yellow on the grid but with only 2 skins to choose from I thought that some of you might be interested in more colors to choose from: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brabham-bt44b-skinpack.19367/

I made those skins for the #7 car but you just need to change the last folder name from BT44_7 to BT44_8 to get them on the other car.

No need to download this if you wnat to use an original skin; but you will see the alternate skins if someone decides to use one.

I'm gonna give this a shot. Never done online race in rFactor2 yet. We'll see how it goes.
See you tomorrow!
Welcome, make sure you get the time zones correct as this is an aussie server:)
Also maybe jump on the aussie server and make sure you can connect without any issues:) and have teamspeak ready to go. Cya soon

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%