rF2 Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Didn't run the hud etc yet but regarding vsync:
In your gpu driver options you should find something like "prerendered frames".
Put that to 1 or of it stutters on 2.
Default is mostly 3 so you'll have an input lag of 60 Hz = 16.6 Ms per frame, multiplied by 3!

And yes, that's visible! With 2 it's okay and with 1 it's almost not present. For me it's way better than the stuttering you have without vsync if you don't have a 144hz or gsync/freesync monitor :)

Hi Shawn, I installed everything and setup for my 27 " screens and it's awesome.Thanks a lot for post.
But I readed sometime when enable V-sync there is a lag time between Wheel and screen to controller cars.

Been running vsync for a while and have never noticed any issues with impact lag so you should be all good mate. Makes for a much more stable game that's for sure.

Glad to hear you got it all sorted! The feedback I've received has been excellent!

Piero this is an Australian based club. Please refer to the times listed to determine if you can make it . We do have one of our most regular drivers join us from the US virtually every week.
Please confirm when you have checked whether you,wish to join us. You are very welcome to.
Ahh, it looks like the event was at 5:30am today (Sunday right?). Sorry I could not make it :(

alright.. It hasn't been a problem for the AC club for years so I don't think it would change much.

Anyway, I will do some laps during the week to test if the cars got any better and if nords is driveable for me to see if I join. Nice idea for the event though
I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised Matheus. The mod has improved quite a lot.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back