rF2 SPECIAL EVENT: 90 Minutes of Paul Ricard - Fri 31Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up in the LMP2
Sign me up for LMP2
Special event eh? Well it's been a while so guess I have no excuse not to give it a go. And to make it even more interesting, sign me up in the P2! :thumbsup:

Sorry, Corvette, I'll be back for you, I promise!:cautious:
Sign me with LMP2 please
I would like to take part in this event, i would like to use the GTE porsche 911 if possible. Since there are many other players using the porsche i'm okay with using other car if needed :thumbsup:
Sign me up please!
GTE - Corvette
Porsche please!
Sign me up for the M8 please :)
I will start tearing the roof of my house on friday, to change it over the weekend, but it should get so dark that I have the excuse to go inside well in time for this race. Put my name on the GT-list :)
Put me down for the Porsche, needing the seat time and I should have time to do the race without much hazzle :)
Sing me up please, with 911 RSR ;)
You have all been added to the list! :D See you on Friday night! :thumbsup:

SERVER IS UP!

The chosen layout for the race is Circuit 1C-V2 (GTC) as it is a good compromise for both classes of car in this event.

The GetMod service is still unavailable therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The resources required for this event, alongside links for acquiring these components, can be found in the opening post of this thread and below:

But you still get your long back straight! :p It's just the first corner that's a little bit tighter. :whistling:
1cv2?

Paul-Ricard1C-V2-10.ef687c3b39d9224bbfbb380fdfd49704.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes