Sell Sparco GP Monocoque Formula/GT Hybrid Seat (Black) w/ Brackets

JoeyD23

Premium
C3A0CE47-4653-4487-ADB3-C229DAF8B5F4.jpeg

Brand new, never opened or used, Sparco GP Sim Racing seat. This is a bad ass seat designed for Formula / Open Wheel seating position but with the flip of the brackets can be positioned more upright for a GT style position. Very versatile for those who want to be able to race both. It comes with a set of the specific GP seat brackets also from Sparco.

The seat is Black in color.

Reason for selling is I already have one in Red and decided not to use this one for another sim chassis.

You can see all the details on the seat here:

This is not a cheap seat as it retails for $850 + the cost of brackets. I’m asking $750 including the brackets. I will ship it at the buyers cost. It can also be picked up if you’re local to so-California.

It has some amazing features and I really like it. The removable cushions are great as is the overall quality and fitment.

It’s a wide seat so perfect for anyone of any size and makes long races comfortable.

I will consider trades for brand new or perfect condition Sparco GT style race seat as I would like to build my other chassis with a specific GT style position. I’ll also consider trade for a Sim-Lab SF1 Formula seat.

8061CFC2-5CF0-474A-9B6E-DF782FBCCCBB.jpeg

21A8F355-2867-40E3-89A8-00AE74055C8D.jpeg

Here is what the Red one in my rig looks like and I love it.

41F87FEE-D2DB-4CAE-AD64-4039480E595F.jpeg
O

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes