F1 2010 Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
1:38.905 with video :) But it doesnt seem to recognize sound in xp with fraps? at least not in my media player and I have enabled "Record sound" anyway I will upload the video on youtube and see if it is sound then.

Edit: Here it is, though no sound :(

Well, congratulations with driving the best time wekkie. But please note, this is the "setup" forum. So at least tell us whose setup you used, or if its your own setup, post it here ;)

Spa improvement:
2yys4kn.jpg

Car : Mclaren
Time: 1:38.586

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 11
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 150 kph
Gear 2: 173 kph
Gear 3: 207 kph
Gear 4: 242 kph
Gear 5: 277 kph
Gear 6: 319 kph
Gear 7: 381 kph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

How in God's name are you guys pulling 1:40s with the Lotus? I've used Bram's setup standalone and with some personal touches to account for my style but I've never broken 1:50, ever. My best has been 1:51.2xx. I feel like I'm driving the correct line and the car FEELS fast too, plus I'm blowing the AI away in sectors 1 & 3. Bruxelles kills me because of the yump right at the entrance to the turn, I lock up my brakes every time, but that can't be the only reason I'm like 2 seconds off in sector 2 can it?

I can never keep up with the AI in sector 2 at any track!

I copied brams setup and spuddy's, the results were pretty simlar to my own setup though (my setup wasnt all that different). This is probably my favorite track, yet the best i can manage is low 1.43 to high 1.42, its quite annoying cos ive always thought of myself as a pretty handy driver, but my times only got me too 2000th on the leaderboard (lol). Im driving my arse off the car, hitting every apex, getting all my breaking spot on, maxing out on the straights and im still posting them mediocre times. Any ideas? (the only thing i havent tried is ajusting the wing during the lap, do you guys do this and does it make much difference? I usually end up arse first when i change the wing cos i loose concentration).

Btw, i get online quite alot (PS3) so if any of guys fancy burning so rubber drop me an add, i have an earpiece too so we can have a bit crack while driving (unless its late).

Hey guys =) i made a video of 3 laps in spa with my personal setup and I wanna see your opinions about it. My best lap is a 1.42.638 but as I told it in the video I´ve already managed a 1.41.5** on my laptop. I could do these laps a bit better but I think for my first video it should be ok. If you have some tips how i can improve my laptime, please tell me because I gonna upload a new one with hopefully better laptimes. =)

So...here we go =)
Don´t fotget THUMBS UP :p

hey viktor, thx =)
I use the [RDDev] Gl4dLights Weather V12 *New*wich you can find here @ racedepartment.com I did it a bit brighter with a video-program, so the mod doesn´t chance the light as much as in the video.

I will try your setup in the next couple of days. Maybe i can improve my laptime and my driving. But anyway...thx for watching ! :p

Victor's setup, 7th 3 steps down in qualification, 2 steps down in race. Career year 4 of 7, Virgin, legend, no assists but traction, full sim. Qualification 1:48:549, pole. Race 1st, 1:50:009 personal.
Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Car : Mclaren
Time: 1:38.328

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0% - R 100%