SPA- FORMULA 1 ROLEX BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2021- TRACK SKIN

Tracks SPA- FORMULA 1 ROLEX BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2021- TRACK SKIN 3.4 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Paez submitted a new resource:

SPA- FORMULA 1 ROLEX BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2021- TRACK SKIN - SPONSORS UPDATES AND RETEXTURE

To not be so many days without F1 in Assetto Corsa...
With Rolex once again confirmed as Main Sponsor (Spa F1 GP 2021 Official Web Site) and Emirates surely in its historic location behind the pits, Spa Track Skin will not be much different than the Great TS made by Blackcelica in 2020; with Aramco, Pirelli and Heineken 00 as other important sponsors. Mainly taking into account the few Sponsors location alternatives that Spa by Kunos offers.
Anyway all...

Read more about this resource...

I copied the rar as always but in CM dont appear any skin for SPA and if I check inside SPA folder I can see the files of the rar copied right.

Kunos spa, is this maybe the problem?

Daniel Paez updated SPA- FORMULA 1 ROLEX BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2021- TRACK SKIN with a new update entry:

PYYER EXTENSION OPTION ADDED AND ORIGINAL

With the spectacular Extension presented by PYYER for Spa Track by Kunos
....Spa Track has taken on new life, and we take advantage of this great work to offer a Track Skin option to accompany this Upgrade
In this installment we add the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Daniel Paez updated SPA- FORMULA 1 ROLEX BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2021- TRACK SKIN with a new update entry:

UPDATES PYER EXTENSION OPTION AND VIDEO

UPDATE 2.3 (Pyyer Extension)
- FIX ROLEX BANNER BRAKE DISTANCE SIGNS
- RETEXTURE BOX WALL ENTRY
- FIX P-ZERO BANNER

- VIDEO VIRTUAL LAPS P.E.O
- TWO OPTIONS: ORIGINAL AND PYYER EXT.

INSTRUCTIONS: ACCORDING TO THE TRACK OPTION THAT YOU HAVE INSTALLED (KUNOS ORIGINAL OR KUNOS WITH PYYER EXTENSION) YOU MUST INSTALL SOME OF THE OPTIONS THAT I OFFER...

I copied the rar as always but in CM dont appear any skin for SPA and if I check inside SPA folder I can see the files of the rar copied right.

Kunos spa, is this maybe the problem?
This seems to be because one of the folder names in the skin package is wrong. There is a folder named cm-skins, when the correct one would be cm_skins. After fixing that, Content Manager finds the skin.

I see this missing for the 2020 skin too, but any way to add the meter boards for La Source (1), Les Combes (5), Pouhon (10), Pif-Paf (12), Campus (14) and Chicane (18)? Lewis' 2020 pole lap for example.

Currently the meter markers are present up above to track left or right depending on the corner. And the DRS zone is longer, there is a fix for that. Maybe the skin can reflect the change?

EDIT: Actually nevermind about the meter markers - found the extension :)

Last edited:

RACE WEEKEND- TRACK SKIN FOR PYYER EXT. 2.0

RACE WEEKEND IS COMING, AND AS A COMPLEMENT TO THE GREAT WORK OF PYYER (SPA EXTENSION 2.0), I UPDATE THE TRACK SKIN.
UPDATE 2.5
- DHL, PIRELLI, P ZERO FROM REAL LIFE IMAGES
- RETEXTURE SIDE CARPET ON BRUXELLES CURVE
WHAT'S MORE:
- RETEXTURE TREES, FOREST, GRASS, KERBS, CARPETS, GRILLES, TIREWALLS, FENSES, VEHICLES, MARSHALLS
- ROLEX BANNERS ON BRAKE DISTANCE SIGNS
- TEAMS AND TV TRUCKS
- ARAMCO TERRAIN BANNER AT PITS
- PIT STOP LINES ON BOX ASPHALT

UPDATES FOR PYYER SPA EXTENSION 2.0.1

UPDATE 2.9:
- REWORKED ROLEX BANNERS ON BRIDGE MAIN STRAIGHT FROM REAL LIFE IMAGES
- F1 PLAY SPONSOR ON FLAGS AND BOX ENTRY BANNER
- ROLEX GIANT BANNER ON RADILLON SECTOR
- F1 SPONSOR BANNER AT BOX BUILDING (BETA)
- ALONSO HEAD CAM IMAGE ON TV SCREENS
- PIRELLI, P ZERO AND DHL BANNERS REWORKED TO HD GRAPHICS. FROM REAL IMAGES

IMPORTANT:
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED SPA EXTENSION BY PYYER, THIS DP TRACK SKIN WORKS LIKE ANY OTHER. YOU CAN ACTIVATE IT OR NOT...

UPDATES FOR PYYER EXTENSION 2.1. RETEXTURES

UPDATE 3.4 FINAL:
- RETEXTURE ARAMCO TIREWALLS GRAPHICS FROM REAL IMAGES
- REWORKED HEINEKEN 00 BANNERS ON BRIDGE FROM REAL LIFE IMAGES
- RETEXTURE ROLEX BANNERS ON MAIN STRAIGHT WALLS TO CONCRETE FINISH
- F1 PADDOCK CLUB BANNER ON BOX BUILDING
- FIX PIRELLI BANNERS HD ON BRIDGE BUS STOP SECTOR

IMPORTANT:
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED SPA EXTENSION BY PYYER, THIS DP TRACK SKIN WORKS LIKE ANY OTHER. YOU CAN ACTIVATE IT OR NOT, WITHOUT...

I don't get it, this download unzips as SPA-SKINS-CM-SKINS

The original is however SPA-SKINS-DEFAULT

What are we supposed to do?

This doesn't work? It has the extra spectator stand at Eau Rouge but the ad says TOTAL like the original track????

Ingame its also missing the DHL logo on the pitlane building (it says F1) What am I doing wrong? It's like half here half not?

Last edited:
i install track skin and extension but banner on the wall not show, everything else work fine. By the way author seem doesn't care to answer

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back