Resource icon

Tracks Spa 1958 versión 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mumbly submitted a new resource:

Spa 1958 versión - spa 1958 pista ams

rfactortools conversión

GRAB-028.jpg

Read more about this resource...

It's a fabulous track, though I think you are correct, the bumps are such that I had to turn down my G27's FFB to 60%. I imagine your buttkicker is getting a workout :roflmao:
Yeah I got half way round the lap and excited out of the track. I couldn't work out whether my fanatec wheel was going to break my wrist or my buttkicker over heat and switch off :confused: but my god the attention to detail is something else!

Hi Mumbly, I've been working on the AIW of this track; is it ok if i post it here?

I change the line to avoid (most) of the bumps that made the AI lift o brake where it should not; and tighten the corridors so the cars don't out of the track when they are side by side (they still do sometimes, but less than before).

Here is a video of the beginning of a race with the formula vintage:

Hi Mumbly, I've been working on the AIW of this track; is it ok if i post it here?

I change the line to avoid (most) of the bumps that made the AI lift o brake where it should not; and tighten the corridors so the cars don't out of the track when they are side by side (they still do sometimes, but less than before).

Here is a video of the beginning of a race with the formula vintage:

I think if this guy doesn't reply you can post the modified AIW as an addon separately. I really appreciate your work on the various tracks of Climax F1, keep it up.

Hello...
With your permission, I have created a new version, with dynamic sky AMS standards, dynamic track physically, not visually. I have modified the GDB, SCN, TDF etc ... You no longer need to put the individual files in the Locations folder, since I have included them within the circuit folder itself, and you do not receive any type of error.
The version is now v1.1, there I leave you the link in case you want to add it
to your download.
The link to the new version is:
Bye bye
GRAB_125.JPG
GRAB_122.JPG
GRAB_116.JPG

Last edited:
Some asked, where to change the intensity of the potholes.
They are modified in the PDF, in the image you can see:
In this circuit they are also in the GDB.
They can put the values of other circuits and test.
uno.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back