Sound Modders Please Help

Hello all, I'm hoping the veteran sound modders can help me out. I've been working on a sound mod for a WIP mod with my friend, but I'm having trouble getting the sound I've created to work in-game.
Initially I was using FMod 1.10.x, and after some searching on the AC forums I noticed modders saying to use Fmod 1.08.10.

So I downloaded 1.08.10 from Fmod's website, opened a new project. I copied all of the parameters for each 3d event from the example project file provided by Kunos. I've gone over the Audio Pipeline pdf so many times and I've followed it exactly to the letter, but alas after what must be attempt 10 I still have no sound in-game. :(

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. All the 3d events are assigned to a bank, named the same as the cars folder. All I get are the crashing noises for walls, etc. In FMod my samples play just fine, so I'm clueless why they don't play in-game. Are there special requirements for the samples themselves?

I've checked my preferences and they are exactly as set out in the audio pipeline.
I'm at wits end, and ready to throw in the towel. I'm hoping posting here some modders may be able to help me.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello all, I'm hoping the veteran sound modders can help me out. I've been working on a sound mod for a WIP mod with my friend, but I'm having trouble getting the sound I've created to work in-game.
Initially I was using FMod 1.10.x, and after some searching on the AC forums I noticed modders saying to use Fmod 1.08.10.

So I downloaded 1.08.10 from Fmod's website, opened a new project. I copied all of the parameters for each 3d event from the example project file provided by Kunos. I've gone over the Audio Pipeline pdf so many times and I've followed it exactly to the letter, but alas after what must be attempt 10 I still have no sound in-game. :(

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. All the 3d events are assigned to a bank, named the same as the cars folder. All I get are the crashing noises for walls, etc. In FMod my samples play just fine, so I'm clueless why they don't play in-game. Are there special requirements for the samples themselves?

I've checked my preferences and they are exactly as set out in the audio pipeline.
I'm at wits end, and ready to throw in the towel. I'm hoping posting here some modders may be able to help me.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello, surely I will be the only one to answer ... anyway, first of all, try to download fmod 1.08.15.

Make sure you have assigned each event to the car bank.

Make sure you have not touched values such as "throttle" volume and anything else.

if you still have difficulty, I'll try to help you ...

Hello, surely I will be the only one to answer ... anyway, first of all, try to download fmod 1.08.15.

Make sure you have assigned each event to the car bank.

Make sure you have not touched values such as "throttle" volume and anything else.

if you still have difficulty, I'll try to help you ...

I haven't touched any values such as the throttle volumes. Simply copied the 3D event from the template file. I'll try downloading FMod 1.08.15.

EDIT: Tried updating to FMod 1.08.15, tried exporting the GUIDs and building the bank again, but still nothing. :(

Getting tired of this.

Last edited:
I haven't touched any values such as the throttle volumes. Simply copied the 3D event from the template file. I'll try downloading FMod 1.08.15.

EDIT: Tried updating to FMod 1.08.15, tried exporting the GUIDs and building the bank again, but still nothing. :(

Getting tired of this.
Mmh, I understand, very strange. however, if you are not very familiar, work directly on the fmod project of the tatuus. limited only to changing the samples. and remember to duplicate the "tatuusfa1" event and rename the duplicate "your car folder name" and delete the original. and do the same with the "bank" delete "tatuusfa1", then DX button new bank, and always rename with "your car folder name".
At the limit if it still does not work, you could send me the fmod project, so you can check it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back