Tracks Sorrow County WIP

You are a beast :thumbsup:
But if you are not going to upload it yet, make sure you backup it against a nuclear attack, a world war and a zombie apocalypse :p

I had the pleasure to test this track with oculus vr, and I have to say that it makes me enjoy the pleasure of driving and enjoying the inside of the car while feeling it bumping at 180kmh, with a few adjustments that I imagine you already did meanwhile, it will make this the perfect environment to enjoy and discover everything what we do not see with a monitor and a low FOV :thumbsup:

Hi :)

sorrownewbeginyjoov.png

What do you guys think about fencing that keeps wildlife away from the roads?

It gives a nice look, more sense of speed and add's some detail to the landscape without a big hit on the fps..

But it makes it harder to just go offroad and free roam and could make crashing people bounce back onto the road :redface:

Would you still like fences here and there? or only a few or perhaps with a few holes in them to let you escape, or i could just make them invincible (not collideable)

Any thoughts? :thumbsup:

wildlifeztoem.png

They look so pretty :unsure:

It gives a nice look, more sense of speed and add's some detail to the landscape without a big hit on the fps..

But it makes it harder to just go offroad and free roam and could make crashing people bounce back onto the road :redface:

Would you still like fences here and there? or only a few or perhaps with a few holes in them to let you escape, or i could just make them invincible (not collideable)

wildlifeztoem.png

Fence is good. Just have certain areas open I guess? Also make sure you add some displacement to the fence object to randomize it some. No fence is ever perfect especially after a few years.

wildlifeztoem.png

Maybe some open doors?

wildlifeztoem.png

Fences looks nice, but maybe kills freedom.

What about making the sticks collidable but not the wires?
And some doors

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies