Tracks Sorrow County WIP

I like this truck! :inlove:

city16rswp.png

city296s2q.png

Time flies! Its already more than a year ago since i started this project, and in a few months it will be a year since i released the 0.1 version... crazy! alot of things have changed since 0.1 and its hard to decide weather i should just stop and polish things and make a 0.2 soon... hmm :O_o:

One thing is certain, i need to work on the track more! i have barely touched the project since april :unsure: And i have a looooong list of excuses for that :laugh:

My passion for this project never dies tho, i think about it almost every day, and as before: 3d model people are welcome to send me a message if they wish to help!

Good bye for now :rolleyes:

moesq2s2w.png

I feel like i shouldn't show all the buildings and places ive been working on, but instead let you all find and explore them, but i have to show you that im alive and working so heres today's building, it will be placed along one of the new roads far up north on the map, just need to add a parking lot and a trashcan now :)

Making the actuall parking lot and surroundings is the hardest part i think, hard to make it feel like its blending into the scenery but challenges are fun!

franksweudn.png

Ive been working alot on 3d stuff like this lately, making buildings, rest stops and also some easter egg's to explore here and there

Speaking of north! and south.. my plan is to have roads that lead up to the edge of the map and i was thinking of having them cut off by toll booth's that have closed gates

turnpikewgul4.png

Sounds like a good idea? :) oh its going to be a 3d nightmare for me :roflmao: but yeah.. challenges are fun! :whistling:

I feel like i shouldn't show all the buildings and places ive been working on, but instead let you all find and explore them, but i have to show you that im alive and working so heres today's building, it will be placed along one of the new roads far up north on the map, just need to add a parking lot and a trashcan now :)

Making the actuall parking lot and surroundings is the hardest part i think, hard to make it feel like its blending into the scenery but challenges are fun!

franksweudn.png

Ive been working alot on 3d stuff like this lately, making buildings, rest stops and also some easter egg's to explore here and there

Speaking of north! and south.. my plan is to have roads that lead up to the edge of the map and i was thinking of having them cut off by toll booth's that have closed gates

turnpikewgul4.png

Sounds like a good idea? :) oh its going to be a 3d nightmare for me :roflmao: but yeah.. challenges are fun! :whistling:
:)
Yeah, good idea, I hate when roads ends sharply, it kills inmersion.
Wow man, this map will be one of the monsters of assetto corsa it will be like a map world record, good job!

Batt's Diner is looking nicer nowadays

curleysv2-28prb8.png

I didnt like so much how it looked in the 0.1 release, now the parking area is a bit more natural looking with new textures, i replaced those trees with flowers and bushes because it doesnt look as out of place as the trees did, the outdoors eating area is now fenced off, has some nice tables i found on the web and small things like adding a trashcan makes it feel a bit more alive!

curleysv2t1rjs.png

You might not care how it looks when you are flying past, but if you happen to stop by, it should atleast look somewhat interesting :)

Batt's Diner is looking nicer nowadays

curleysv2-28prb8.png

I didnt like so much how it looked in the 0.1 release, now the parking area is a bit more natural looking with new textures, i replaced those trees with flowers and bushes because it doesnt look as out of place as the trees did, the outdoors eating area is now fenced off, has some nice tables i found on the web and small things like adding a trashcan makes it feel a bit more alive!

curleysv2t1rjs.png

You might not care how it looks when you are flying past, but if you happen to stop by, it should atleast look somewhat interesting :)
Its great how you are taking care of the detail!
I m curious about whats hiding behind the blurry area in the left of the second image :o

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%