Sooooo... What have we bought so far?

Just wondering what people have bought in the way of cars/tracks?

Are there any completists out there who have to have 'em all? Or like me are very picky what they get?

So far i have bought Bathurst and Zandvoort.

I haven't invested in any cars as of yet as the ones available for free are pretty fun around those 2 tracks.

have not bought anything extra as of yet but i have only just started playing and have yet to exhaust all the current features.

i can imagine that i will try and wait until i have tried all the cars and tracks before i make any purchases but the game looks so promising that i can imagine myself getting a lot of the upcoming features.

Anybody tried the 635CSI?

I'm thinking about to buy it along with two tracks. Bathurst is too expensive for me, I'd pick Zandvoort and Hockenheim, they have some history and many layouts. But 250+400+500=1150, so 1100 vRP is just not enough... arrrgh. And 2000 is too much for now. I don't know what should I do, I don't want to change Hockenheim for Portimao. Biiiiiig problems :D:D

I'm in two minds about buying stuff, I would only really play this until GTR3 came out and I would be seriously p!ssed if I bought cars and tracks in this only to later find them included in GTR3 for £24. Having said that I don't think GTR3 will now see the light of day, as I said in another thread I cannot see SimBin releasing a full game that includes some or all of the DLC content available for RRE. I think SimBin should release something confirming the status of GTR3\RRE.

2000vRP, used to Bathurst, Portimao, Mistral M530+skin.

I put my purchases on hold after seeing a hint of Ascari Race Resort maybe arriving at some point (fingers crossed). Also waiting Nissan GT-R.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back