Something to all Members

IT is some thing that has been on my mind for some time now but some thing I think I need to ask.

Why do most members that are here on RD upload there work to other sites Whne RD has an awesome download area. You have a really big download limit of 250MB As far as I know no other free sim site other its members the same thing.

Like I say it is some thing i have had on my mind and just wish to know why .

Is it that RD does not offer the service you wise for your great works. If so then please say as we can only make RD better if you tell the great staff team what you want out of RD. :)

Did Not Know it was there #1
Need Some thing more #0

Ah..is it worth adding after the 'Add File' link, the amount of space left for the member?

Or maybe an 'Uploads' next to the Downloads link?
And then amount of space available to the member on the 'add file' page perhaps?

Wayne, The Only reason I have uploaded to NoGrip in the last year was solely becasue I couldn't upload here at my Home (RD). This had been an issue for about a year for just a few users. Luckily, Dave has ground his fingers completely through his keyboard to come out the other side with a victory!

Im always On the lookout for tracks etc to expand the netKar database, and as long as their legal and I get the authors permission, I upload everything I find.
Ive never found it difficult to upload any content, the process is pretty pain free actually, I usually head off for a cuppa, takes a little while sometimes sure, but tracks and mods are getting bigger, and big files take longer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back