Someone catch me up on CSP 1.76

Shumanator

Premium
So I have the 1.76 patreon version of CSP and all that jazz. But what's causing me not seeing water spray from cars. I have the smoke limiter set to zero. I see grass dust and all but no spray even after it's rained for a while. also is reshade still the east way to get realistic graphics or is there a new PP filter on the block that makes the game look real ?

I am using 1.76 full and latest version of sol. I have the spray from cars without issue. Using the sol_extra ppf

RainFX do not work currently properly on all tracks, meaning that you might see rain but not standing water. Look on the site here and download updated RainFX data. Try Silverstone as an example

With the proper updates and ppf I can see puddles slowly link together, rain drops in the puddles. Water spray as cars drive through puddles

I am using 1.76 full and latest version of sol. I have the spray from cars without issue. Using the sol_extra ppf

RainFX do not work currently properly on all tracks, meaning that you might see rain but not standing water. Look on the site here and download updated RainFX data. Try Silverstone as an example

With the proper updates and ppf I can see puddles slowly link together, rain drops in the puddles. Water spray as cars drive through puddles
yea, i tried the Nürburgring and i got a lot of rain but no spray. i used sol extra as well so idk maybe i didnt wait long enough? idk lol

yea, i tried the Nürburgring and i got a lot of rain but no spray. i used sol extra as well so idk maybe i didnt wait long enough? idk lol
I only get the spray when the track is SOAKED. Go into sol planner and set it to heavy thunderstorm, manually adjust the rain amount to 100%, then give it a few minutes and see what happens. For sure the spray only happens during that period. You can also open the RainFX Debug app within AC and manually push the setting to flood the track. The setting in debug is something like "water amount" (meaning on the ground), as opposed to rain amount. The debug is very helpful when messing with these things

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back