SomeCar @ Sometrack

AC Newbie here. I saw the Abarth@mugello thread and have been hot lapping there a few times but hopelessly slow.
Is it a regular RD feature that someone posts a car and track on a weekly basis that fellow drivers can compete with and post setups and tips etc?

I see some of the times quoted and wonder about fuel levels and weather conditions.

Would it be in order to continue this thread with a weekly challenge stipulating
Car, Track, Weather, Tyres Fuel level etc so people can post their results and share setup tips?

Okay so the best I could manage after 12 laps is a 1:24.272

I don't like Magione ahah. I can never get a good flow going. Although the Exige S Roadster is quite enjoyable to drive, even though it understeers like mad when you're on the throttle.

If the Lotus is on street tires by default, then my time is valid. Didn't change a thing in the setup.

I did notice tires do wear out pretty fast with all the sliding. If you have the hang of it, reset the session to get new tires and give it another go, will easily get you 0,5 or more.

Just tried the semi slicks to see how much faster they are. With the default setup and semi-slicks, I could wringle out a 21.4, closer to stabiz now at least, but those last tenths are the hardes.

semi-slicks will be about a second faster though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back