F1 2011 Some older threads (archive)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Just an idea guys, hope it might prove useful to some! *

We've all played racing games online where the first corner turns in to a demolition derby. Sometimes it's hard to find like-minded racers who like to play clean and fair. Your friends list might be a little empty or you might be playing at an odd time of the day when friends aren't online. If this has happened to you why not try this out:

1. Link removed

2. Wait for me to accept the request (will check the gamertag every so often)

3. When you want to play F1 2011 online check the friends list of 'Race Department' (which is viewable by all) to find fellow racers

The idea of this is to have a list of 100 people from Race Department who regularly play F1 2011 on Xbox 360 at your disposal 24/7. If you play with someone and have a good time then send them a friend request. If for whatever reason you decide not to play F1 2011 and/or Xbox 360 anymore please remove 'removed' as a friend making space for others.

Great man thanks ! I think I already had this intro from Modmate but there was a sound problem... Yours is perfect and even in better quality ;)

Only thing I changed, it's the video name : I renamed it to sting.bik and put another attract.bik video intro from Modmate, it's great like that ^^

Great man thanks ! I think I already had this intro from Modmate but there was a sound problem... Yours is perfect and even in better quality ;)

Only thing I changed, it's the video name : I renamed it to sting.bik and put another attract.bik video intro from Modmate, it's great like that ^^

If you want, I could also create the Sky Sports F1 2012 or the BBC F1 2012 intro.

(I just hope i dont run into any copyright problems)

Be sure to check my Sky Sports intro and the Official FIA intro I made too.

Oops Wrong Section... Can a mod delete it please?

The Highest Quality i can find for BBC Intro. And had to cut off the end because they were event specific such as "Australian Qualifying"

Don't forget to backup your original movie!

Depends which one you want to replace

attract.bik
The one with "What a Life" song in it

sting.bik
Codemasters Racing logo

sting_gobo.bik
Gobo logo

Just rename the attract.bik from my zip file to any of these three to replace whichever intro you want.

Additionally rename any of my optional files to any unwanted movies since they are just a 1kb bik files.

If I am breaching any rules please let me know.

BBC F1 Intro Replacement

Be sure to check my Sky Sports intro and the Official FIA intro I made too.

The Highest Quality i can find for BBC Intro. And had to cut off the end because they were event specific such as "Australian Qualifying"

Don't forget to backup your original movie!

Depends which one you want to replace

attract.bik
The one with "What a Life" song in it

sting.bik
Codemasters Racing logo

sting_gobo.bik
Gobo logo

Just rename the attract.bik from my zip file to any of these three to replace whichever intro you want.

Additionally rename any of my optional files to any unwanted movies since they are just a 1kb bik files.

If I am breaching any rules please let me know.

BBC F1 Intro Replacement

hobotoad, have you taken the sky one down? I downloaded it once, it works ok but I get a performance warning of some kind at the beginning and end of the clip. (not sure what it says it disappears almost immediately). Was just going to try downloading again.

I am going to close this thread, as there there is no actual mod in this thread, just a discussion about what might be here, plus some modding questions.

If there is a genuine mod released later, then that's fine, as long as it complies with RD rules :)

Cheers

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering