Some minor issues :(

Hey guys

So i just purchased AMS2 and after 3 nights after work sorting out the FFB to to get to my liking i decided to start a championship.. The 2021 Brazil stock car series.

2 problems i have noticed so far are...

If i set race distance to 50% - 30min i can do that easy without the need to pit but some ai (most ai) pit with about 7 minutes to go :( So it seems there is a issue with ai setups..

Also i dont seem to be getting any cautions/flags in any race or practice sessions..

Also i cant seem to use button 22 or 20 on my G27 no matter what i map it to.. Wipers or lights etc

Also i turned spotter on to always and well there is no spotter :(

I just thought i would post to see if anyone else is having similar problems..

Hey guys

So i just purchased AMS2 and after 3 nights after work sorting out the FFB to to get to my liking i decided to start a championship.. The 2021 Brazil stock car series.
Great car.
2 problems i have noticed so far are...

If i set race distance to 50% - 30min i can do that easy without the need to pit but some ai (most ai) pit with about 7 minutes to go :( So it seems there is a issue with ai setups..
This is a known issue. setting a number of laps, instead of a timed race sorts this issue out (I believe).
Also i dont seem to be getting any cautions/flags in any race or practice sessions..
They are better now than before, but still spotty. the trigger point logic from legacy still arent sorted out.
Also i cant seem to use button 22 or 20 on my G27 no matter what i map it to.. Wipers or lights etc
i'd send a UI support bug for that. that's annoying.
Also i turned spotter on to always and well there is no spotter :(
use crew chief. its a wonderful piece of free software.
I just thought i would post to see if anyone else is having similar problems..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back