Solitude_1967

Tracks Solitude_1967 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Barata submitted a new resource:

Solitude_1967 - Solitude 1967 - The Solitude racetrack is an 11.4086 km (7.0890 mi) race circuit in Stuttgart, Germa

The track was revised it has now 2 versions. The "heavier" version "Solitude_1967" which have moveable Haybales, and cones, if it may be to much for low resources systems, you'll find the problem in the Miscellaneous for replays loading it, the "lighter" version only cones are moveable so it may be suitable for the low resources systems. Everything was optimized.

Read more about this resource...

Stop double posting your mods, please. Use the update function, if you have an updated version. Thank you.

EDIT: double post has been deleted by the admins

Last edited:
Actually installing this on top of 1.0 adds two layouts, leaving the original (duplicate? superseded?) layout in place. So it must be installed fresh, after deleting 1.0. When doing so, CM says that the track map is missing. So; has the "regular" layout been optimized too?

Merci la version allegé fonctionne :)après bizarre car j'ai un pc correct rtx 2080TI, 32 go de ram un I7 10700k 4ghz etc... c'est la seule piste qui marche pas
Thank you the light version works after weird because I have a correct PC rtx 2080TI , 32 GB of ram an I7 10700k 4ghz etc...
This is the only track that doesn't work

Hi, Thanks for your work for this great track.
I have two questions though:
  • the colours are very grey as if it's winter time but it makes it quite boring imo. Or do I have to change a setting to get it in summer look?
  • The track has only 18 pitboxes which makes it unsuited for my clubraces at RaceDepartment. It is possible to extend that to 30?

I did a clean install (removed v1.1 from the now-deleted-but-still-there earlier post).

Minor thing - both layouts complain of a missing map.

Less minor thing - even the "low" layout is still in need of optimisation; the memory pre-allocation for replays is still off the charts. Abulzz' Targa Florio full_circuit, a 72 kilometre track, loads in for me with acs.exe consuming a pretty stable 3.5GB. This track with solitude_low and everything else configured exactly the same sits at about 21.1GB.

I see Fat-Alfie's light poles are gone though.

• the colours are very grey as if it's winter time but it makes it quite boring imo. Or do I have to change a setting to get it in summer look?
  • The track has only 18 pitboxes which makes it unsuited for my clubraces at RaceDepartment. It is possible to extend that to 30?
Track is a rich green for me. @HF2000 you need to turn off CSP Track Adjustments "Allow seasonal adjustments", or switch the date to something closer to the northern summer before loading in.

Actually installing this on top of 1.0 adds two layouts, leaving the original (duplicate? superseded?) layout in place. So it must be installed fresh, after deleting 1.0. When doing so, CM says that the track map is missing. So; has the "regular" layout been optimized too?
I don't know how to delete it in RD. I guess the CSP install it deleting the old version, so I don't see a problem, if not install it manually of course.

Last edited:
Merci la version allegé fonctionne :)après bizarre car j'ai un pc correct rtx 2080TI, 32 go de ram un I7 10700k 4ghz etc... c'est la seule piste qui marche pas
Thank you the light version works after weird because I have a correct PC rtx 2080TI , 32 GB of ram an I7 10700k 4ghz etc...
This is the only track that doesn't work
I have also a rtx2080, 32 Gb, i7 13700,and I have no problems in any of the versions. Some teams guys tried this track (heavier) with lower specifications and works fine. The problem of the heavier is that, most of the times, the Miscellaneous replay is set in high settings so lowering it for HIGH or MEDIUM can solve the problem, so in low spec PC's the Miscellaneous replay consumes a lot of RAM and have problems for me I only switch on and use the replay to set cameras. With your specifications you should have no problem at all. By the way I use CSP 1.80.

Last edited:
I did a clean install (removed v1.1 from the now-deleted-but-still-there earlier post).

Minor thing - both layouts complain of a missing map.

Less minor thing - even the "low" layout is still in need of optimisation; the memory pre-allocation for replays is still off the charts. Abulzz' Targa Florio full_circuit, a 72 kilometre track, loads in for me with acs.exe consuming a pretty stable 3.5GB. This track with solitude_low and everything else configured exactly the same sits at about 21.1GB.

I see Fat-Alfie's light poles are gone though.

Track is a rich green for me. @HF2000 you need to turn off CSP Track Adjustments "Allow seasonal adjustments", or switch the date to something closer to the northern summer before loading in.
You can change the date of the race to the first months of the year

The colours are according to the season, to have it green trees you can use the date of the race to the first months of the year.
About more pits there are no space for that. Initially I had 12 and I increased it to the max.

I'm not sure what you mean in top of 1.0 but CSP should install it replacing the older. Otherwise if it fails you can install it manually deleting the older version 1.0. CSP sometimes says a lot of things when cannot automatically do them, track map is one of them, but the track map is supported by other app's and get in the track. CSP is still under development so it has problems here and there. The track map is shown in the track so is there.

Stop double posting your mods, please. Use the update function, if you have an updated version. Thank you.

EDIT: double post has been deleted by the admins
when saving the first time it gave me an error to try later, so I supposed it wasn't saved. I tried a while ago and the second time gave me again the same error. Was a surprise to see that it saved 2 times giving errors. As I don't know how to delete the post I thought that an admin will delete it.
* You don't need to be aggressive. When someone do something wrong try to understand and to know the explanation, well aggressivity leads to misunderstandings and bad feelings.

By "on top of v1.0" I mean that v1.0 was already installed and when I installed v1.2 Content Manager (not CSP; CSP does not come into play here) identified it as an update to the existing track, not as a new track. As a consequence, the two were merged and I ended up with three layouts (the one from v1.0 and the two from v1.2). As this was obviously unintended, I deleted the track and directly installed v1.2, ending up correctly with two layouts (and with the "Map is missing" message, which was not displayed with v1.0 anyway).
But, as you will have read, I had to delete v1.2 as well because it was constantly crashing acs.exe upon launch, regardless of the layout (the "light" version is crashing also).

By "on top of v1.0" I mean that v1.0 was already installed and when I installed v1.2 Content Manager (not CSP; CSP does not come into play here) identified it as an update to the existing track, not as a new track. As a consequence, the two were merged and I ended up with three layouts (the one from v1.0 and the two from v1.2). As this was obviously unintended, I deleted the track and directly installed v1.2, ending up correctly with two layouts (and with the "Map is missing" message, which was not displayed with v1.0 anyway).
But, as you will have read, I had to delete v1.2 as well because it was constantly crashing acs.exe upon launch, regardless of the layout (the "light" version is crashing also).
I see what you mean, but not why it did it. I'm a newbie in AC and RD platform and that updating options are confuse because for me an update is some files that have changed in the track while the option (which is an update as well) is to load a complete track. The point is that RD doesn't see that as an update but as a new track. Somehow CSP also have a similar attitude and sometimes keep the old version, because it takes it as a new version not an update. Which is confuse. We should have this in the workshop of steam as rF2 does things are so easy with that. I normally install it manually. About the errors of no map it's a curious thing from CSP since sometimes it can't do it automatically and don't detect it from another source. But the maps are there.

I see what you mean, but not why it did it. I'm a newbie in AC and RD platform and that updating options are confuse because for me an update is some files that have changed in the track while the option (which is an update as well) is to load a complete track. The point is that RD doesn't see that as an update but as a new track. Somehow CSP also have a similar attitude and sometimes keep the old version, because it takes it as a new version not an update. Which is confuse. We should have this in the workshop of steam as rF2 does things are so easy with that. I normally install it manually. About the errors of no map it's a curious thing from CSP since sometimes it can't do it automatically and don't detect it from another source. But the maps are there.
I always update it manually use windows explorer by deleting the current trackmap in AssettoCorsa/Content/Tracks and copying the downloaded file into that map.
Never had any problems.

Again I think you are confusing Custom Shaders Patch and Content Manager. I've never developed any mods so I'm afraid I can't help you figure out how Content Manager detects and applies updates to an installed mod; all I know as a user is that normally when you drag and drop a mod to CM and it's a new version of an already installed one CM detects it as an update and only replaces/adds the bits that have changed, or so I gather. Sometimes a fresh installation is required, and in these cases the author specifies it in the update notes. How mod updates work in RD (i.e. how to properly upload a new version of a mod) is an entirely different story and I won't even get into it, I have no idea.
You might want to reach out to the CM developers on Discord to gather the information you need to fix those quirks.
I've installed Solitude 1964 from RD and found that it also frequently crashes acs.exe upon launch in much the same way. Is your version a fork of that one i.e. did you use the 1964 mod as a base?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Forum trophies