AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Red Bull Ring National - Wed 03Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
really? apologies, im new to this forum, i looked last night but could see a race server but not a practice one.

Find an event that you may be interested in, then enter the practice server, if you like? enter the event.

For this event the practice server is:

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Mazda MX-5 Cup PRACTICE #05

Get back to me if you are still having problems :thumbsup:

yeah fella i was
managed a few high 59's but first time ive driven that lay out, so im sure it'll come once the setup is sorted
i also think that the consistenty on this track is more important than a single low time. As mentioned by John it will be close and its a good training if you are new for the handling with cars in front and beside your own car.
But i think 59's are for the middle (like myself) :)
hape

i also think that the consistenty on this track is more important than a single low time. As mentioned by John it will be close and its a good training if you are new for the handling with cars in front and beside your own car.
But i think 59's are for the middle (like myself) :)
hape
dunno if i dare inflict my "skills" on decent drivers just yet! haha

Great car and track combo. Both new to me and after a session I was putting in high 59s. RobR1 a good 0.8 quicker. Hope there's some slow guys to lap with :)

Oh and RobR1, so sorry for kicking you out the server! I joined and wanted to watch your lines so clicked a button next to your name and it kicked you lol!

Great car and track combo. Both new to me and after a session I was putting in high 59s. RobR1 a good 0.8 quicker. Hope there's some slow guys to lap with :)

Oh and RobR1, so sorry for kicking you out the server! I joined and wanted to watch your lines so clicked a button next to your name and it kicked you lol!

lol no worries. I was akf anyway. I'm in VR so can't type on chat. Saw your message. All good!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back