AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Mugello - Wed 19Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks again Craig for putting tonight's race on, don't know where you get your energy for all these events but I def need a pint of what you're drinking :p

Was dreading the start with @Calvyn White alongside, I can't take pressure at my tender age :whistling: congrats on the podium to you and 3rd place (apologies for not knowing who, I haven't seen the results!).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone interested, the base setup I use is attached, easy to rotate and drive on the throttle - maybe not the fastest but can be driven consistently quick. Hope it helps:)

Thanks for this setup! What sort of laptimes are decent at laguna on this setup? I don't drive laguna much but i found it hard to keep consistent there with the MX5

Thanks for this setup! What sort of laptimes are decent at laguna on this setup? I don't drive laguna much but i found it hard to keep consistent there with the MX5

Go to YouTube ..lots of video's there with this car on this track ..remember though ..you have the front runners - mid pack runners - rear runners ..there can be as much as 6 seconds a lap difference between the front runners and rear runners :thumbsup: ..you will have fun in any of those positions ..just keep racing and practicing to move up the field :thumbsup: ..When I first started I was getting BLUE FLAGGED in every race, but I never let this stop me ..keep going :thumbsup:

Hiya Robert, if lap time...
giphy.gif
...I'd get my wrists slapped:roflmao::laugh: But if you search the internetz with the phrase, 'assetto corsa mx5 Cup lap times laguna seca' you'll find the info you want;)

Haven't driven this car here yet myself but yes, it's a tricky-track:D

I'm guessing that a little bit more suspension movement might be needed here due to The Corksrew and hefty kerbs but I'll give you a shout in TS if the setup is pants here:roflmao::D:p

EDIT: Craig beat me to it, again:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back