AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Mugello - Wed 19Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really enjoyed tonight's race good fun. Small in numbers but no less enjoyable. Thank you very much Craig for setting up the venue.:thumbsup:

Well spent the entire race chasing @Medilloni extremely hard going, get one step forward and end up taking two steps back. Another words one good lap followed by two bad laps. Well near enough. The fact I was pushing so hard I beat my qualifying time with half a tank of gas.:confused:. The edges of the sand traps or should I say the edges of the track really take the speed out of your car, vicious.

Well done to the podium finishes well done all see you on the next one.:thumbsup:

Thanks again Craig for putting tonight's race on, don't know where you get your energy for all these events but I def need a pint of what you're drinking :p

Was dreading the start with @Calvyn White alongside, I can't take pressure at my tender age :whistling: congrats on the podium to you and 3rd place (apologies for not knowing who, I haven't seen the results!).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone interested, the base setup I use is attached, easy to rotate and drive on the throttle - maybe not the fastest but can be driven consistently quick. Hope it helps:)

Attachments

• mazda mx5 cup vallelunga.ini
    939 bytes · Views: 226
I'm sure that none of you who watched realized that I was setting a WORLD'S RECORD during practice and qually yesterday by doing the first parallel park of a MX5 cuppie between two others on pit lane. I've done a search to see if anyone else has claimed the record ... which I have done (HERE) officially.

True ... I didn't do it very fast, but I'm going to keep it up until I can do it on-the-fly at speed.:geek:

@Tbear I saw you trying to do something strange, but I would like to ask you to start using helicorsa or/and crewchief as well, because you bump into my car twice during first 2-3 laps and after that you pitted and stayed there till end of race.

@Tbear I saw you trying to do something strange, but I would like to ask you to start using helicorsa or/and crewchief as well, because you bump into my car twice during first 2-3 laps and after that you pitted and stayed there till end of race.

I have both Crew Chief AND HeliCorsa ... but you were in front of me. You over took me with the orange car behind me, pulled in front of me ... and then slammed on your brakes on the entrance to T1 and I hit you in the ass ... the orange car hit me. You did that more than once to me during Practice and Qualifying and the race. Since our pace is similar, and the entrance to T1 is crucial, I decided to let you have your race ... I didn't rage quit ... but stayed on the track and watched the race.

Although I don't believe the crash was my responsibility, I pulled over and waited for you, and allowed you to pass for position ... then i drove to the pits. You have NO beef.

BTW ... I NEVER bumped you ... your pass and braking were such that I hit you going absolutely flat out. You left me no place to go. There is no need to brake that hard for T1.

I was willing to forget the whole thing ... but if you'd rather, I will forward the tape to Craig for review.

Responsibility for safe passing lies with the overtaking vehicle. Don't pass, pull in front and slam on the brakes.

@Buster ... please note ... I didn't bring this up.

Last edited:
I do not want any drama. I just want clean race.

Drama? You are not supposed to bring this up on the thread ... if you have a problem ... PM the person and try to work it out. If you get no satisfaction, contact the mods NOT IN PUBLIC.

Here's the rules from RD:

So what do I have to do to submit an incident report?
Firstly, it goes without saying that you should make any and all attempts to resolve the dispute between yourself and the other driver in a private conversation. We encourage all drivers to try and sort these issues out man-to-man before submitting anything.

If it cannot be resolved privately, then you have a choice...

I even returned the position to you when it was your fault.

You started this ... now you are wrong TWICE.

I'm going to let the mods sort it out.

@Buster ... please note ... I didn't bring this up AGAIN.

Last edited:
Enough already, please stop this now in public, nobody wants to see this animosity in any public thread ..please take it to a private conversation. If you can not resolve it between yourselves then please follow this procedure ..

HERE

Last edited:
Sorry for my English. Not my mother language.
I didn't report any race incident. I have kindly asked for using recommended apps. Nothing more.
I have been playing AC on PC for only few weeks so I raced here only 3-4 times yet.
No animosity here at all. And really sorry I bring this out this way. @Buster please, delete my posts.

I have been playing AC on PC for only few weeks so I raced here only 3-4 times yet.
No animosity here at all. And really sorry I bring this out this way. @Buster please, delete my posts.

No, you felt that you was wronged by, so there is no problem in raising the issue, I would always encourage you to do so, it is all part of the learning process and keeps our racing clean and fun.

Where you was wrong, was raising the issue in public, if there ever is a next time, please speak to the other driver involved, via a private message, hopefully it would be resolved at that point, if you feel need, then also invite myself into the private conversation.

I hope to see you next week, you are very welcome :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies