AC Social Event: GT4 @ Zandvoort - Tue 09Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Caligula 'cuz Snoopy is a d*ck :laugh:
I know a guy that ain't too happy with you
th

Thank guys! nice race... at the very beginning i was worried about my qualy time! 1:51 against 1:47 media...so im doing really bad (i thought), but then you start to realize that times dont matter (not that often= n if u keep pace and dont go out of road, your race will improve a lot. Back at the 10 minutes mark, i don know had a little incident , and always think if is my bad, am i doing something wrong?, hope closing the gap isnt a mistake. Ive been too conservative while driving, but sometimes tell to myself to be more aggressive and make others have respect of my place! ;) because you know? im terrible :roflmao:
C ya on the road...
Oh! forgot to mention that im using some apps that recently discovered and those are helping me out with my driving.

1. real head motion
2. Crew chief ( sometimes i think Bobby is my manager) :laugh: there's a voice in the pp that sounds pretty close to Bobby's
3. And... I cleared my screen from intrusive apps (track map, times, positions ptrack strack ftrack or whatever) only use them while im practicing to watch corners times improve times and so, but in the race , my screen is pretty clean..only have Helicorsa, and that's it.

Thank guys! nice race... at the very beginning i was worried about my qualy time! 1:51 against 1:47 media...so im doing really bad (i thought), but then you start to realize that times dont matter (not that often= n if u keep pace and dont go out of road, your race will improve a lot. Back at the 10 minutes mark, i don know had a little incident , and always think if is my bad, am i doing something wrong?, hope closing the gap isnt a mistake. Ive been too conservative while driving, but sometimes tell to myself to be more aggressive and make others have respect of my place! ;) because you know? im terrible :roflmao:
C ya on the road...
Oh! forgot to mention that im using some apps that recently discovered and those are helping me out with my driving.

1. real head motion
2. Crew chief ( sometimes i think Bobby is my manager) :laugh: there's a voice in the pp that sounds pretty close to Bobby's
3. And... I cleared my screen from intrusive apps (track map, times, positions ptrack strack ftrack or whatever) only use them while im practicing to watch corners times improve times and so, but in the race , my screen is pretty clean..only have Helicorsa, and that's it.
You did great Mr. Terrible;) Like all of us, you are figuring out you can pass people by being consistent. Look at @Leprekaun signature and that's from one of the fastest guys here at RD. If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for us mere mortals:thumbsup:

So not only is the Overlord in ts, he's now in Crew Chief:O_o: Oh dear Lord help us all:D You poor, poor Hooligans:cautious::unsure::(

Let me preface this by saying none of you owe me anything or should treat me any differently. I'm using this as a teaching aide for all of us.

I'm in the green car and I'm on a hot lap. The white car (the driver will remain anonymous so don't ask, but he knows who he is and he's a good guy) that I caught may have been on a hot lap as well, but when he goes off, most if not all the time is lost, so I was going to drive around the outside since I appeared to be quicker. We then wind up in a racing going into turn one. I mean really??? Now I'm mad and determined instead of being the nice guy that I try to be. I figured he would've just drop in line behind me and we could have both had clear sailing. I lost my cool and for that I apologize to the driver:)

This is open for debate because our Social Races are to teach everyone, especially me, how to be a more complete driver so we can graduate to the more serious races and be comfortable, if that is what you would like to do. I hope you all understand that:)

I would like to end on a positive note and give a shout out to Jean-François for being a heads up driver coming out of the pits and yielding to the mad maniac in the Snot Green Monster:thumbsup: Very professional move on your part and this my friends is how it's done coming out of the pits.

So now the show. Agree or disagree your opinions matter, but remember I AM the OVERLORD:p:D:D:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.