AC Social Event: GT4 @ Silverstone GP - Tue 10Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i could join if you still want me...
Hi there! Just saw this, but if you find yourself in the same position another time, just join us in TeamSpeak and ask if it's OK to jump in. Tonight it would have been fine, especially as we were still in qually when you posted your message. Hope to see you on track next time ;)

Congrats @Medilloni! Great win and great driving. :) Shame about your dodgy throttle pedal @Neilski.

That was really close, a great race even if it was only with a few people. Thanks Neil for still running it!
Thanks Chris, would never have got past you without your small mistake, then tried to be cautious in/fast out 'cos the corner exit speed of the Porsche is amazing.

And as Chris says, thanks for running the event, it was small but perfectly formed:D

Having watched the replay I realise how crap the virtual mirror is, cars look miles away when they're actually right up your arse! :laugh:

Hi there! Just saw this, but if you find yourself in the same position another time, just join us in TeamSpeak and ask if it's OK to jump in. Tonight it would have been fine, especially as we were still in qually when you posted your message. Hope to see you on track next time ;)
Thanks, next time will do!

Last edited:
Actually a rare opportunity - Neil yo were folowing me for a bit, what do I need to work on?
Sorry to disappoint (I'd make a lousy driving coach ;)) but I didn't see anything wrong. I was of course making my own share of mistakes (all of which I can clearly blame on my pedals :roflmao:) but no I think you were doing a pretty good job. It's easier (for me anyway) to critique someone's driving from an on-board view, unless they are making pretty basic errors.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back