AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Laguna Seca - Tue 10Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg
..BEHOLD........im in

I vud like to participate in zis event Herr Pennington. I am a huge fan of the Bayerische Motoren Werke autos. I vonder if Herr Steffen @Dirk Steffen or his friend, Herr Haderbackermeier vil join us for ze awesomeness of zese Bavarian machines.

Lang lebe BMW!
BMW-Logo.png

@xoSx.Racing, sorry about that divebomb into turn three towards the end of the race. Not sure if that unsettled your car too much, but looking at the replay, I was out of place there, and hopefully I wasn't defending a bit too aggressively beforehand.
I rather enjoyed it otherwise, and things got really hectic towards the end there.

Don't know what happened but Ive been kicked by a yellow car.. he let me pass through but I think these a problem with ping on the server? Many cars lagging when I followed. I watched the replay and just saw a little touch that give my car a big bump a make me crash... Is that possible to make server whit limited ping? I mean I'm 108 and I got a good connection! Maybe I missed something
By the way sorry for the guys I bumped too .. for a unknown reason my helicorsa was not working very frustrating race.. I was able to finish 4th or 5th whitout those problems.

That was a great race guys, thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to the next one. I forgot to get the replay, and am kinda new to AC. Is there any way to watch the replay if someone else recorded it?

Thanks again guys!

Don't know what happened but Ive been kicked by a yellow car.. he let me pass through but I think these a problem with ping on the server? Many cars lagging when I followed. I watched the replay and just saw a little touch that give my car a big bump a make me crash... Is that possible to make server whit limited ping? I mean I'm 108 and I got a good connection! Maybe I missed something
By the way sorry for the guys I bumped too .. for a unknown reason my helicorsa was not working very frustrating race.. I was able to finish 4th or 5th whitout those problems.
Jordan,
It was me in the yellow car. I didn't experience any lags myself. Just an unfortunate accident. I'm sorry for that.
What you're describing is,I think, the collision model in AC, where little touch can cause a crash like that.

That said, the last few minutes of the race were really chaotic. I hope I can do better next time. Without taking anyone down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back