AC Social Event: Audi TT cup @ Barcelona - Fri 24NOV17 AC

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It was a nice Race, can't complain at all. Got the Pole Position and Won the Race from the Start. Led every Lap and coud run consistent Laptimes:).

@Maciej Strzeboński I don't want to teach you anything and this shouldn't be sound rude at all, but next time try to stay inside the Tracklimits;). On nearly every Lap you where going off the Track and carrying a lot of momentum on to the Finishline.

See you guys next time :cool:

Great start off the line, didn't gain as I braked early into the first corner. It looked messy ahead.

Second lap incident in front of me that allowed me to gain two places.

Caught Max (Bart), he slowed me down. Ernie got passed me to easily, should have done better. I blame Max (Bart) :p

I could not believe my luck when i saw you both fighting one another, should not have caught either of
you up, i was quite a long way behind you both. At least it made my last 6 or 7 laps interesting.
:):):sneaky::sneaky::).

It was a nice Race, can't complain at all. Got the Pole Position and Won the Race from the Start. Led every Lap and coud run consistent Laptimes:).

@Maciej Strzeboński I don't want to teach you anything and this shouldn't be sound rude at all, but next time try to stay inside the Tracklimits;). On nearly every Lap you where going off the Track and carrying a lot of momentum on to the Finishline.

See you guys next time :cool:

Yes it was noted as i was watching the race..
and i will be having a quick look at the replay.. its hard to see when just watching from a far.
i did sit watching as a few comments were made in teamspeak and for the 2 or 3 laps i sat watching the driving improved.

but we all should be racing to the same rules yes..
And it not like nobody did not know the rules after my pre-race speech on teamspeak where i specifically mentioned the white line rule and the golden rule...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back