AC Social Event: 90's DTM @ Nurburgring GP (GT) - Mon 13NOV17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
View attachment 222048 , i,ll take the Merc plzzzzz:);):thumbsup:
Now that is typical for the feathery Baaaaassstard - first he slows in the competition be complaining to the ruling body to get their cars slowed down, then he sneaks into the fastest car and will still blow an engine or two ;-)

May he be …

006-bierdosen-haehnchen.gif

… and …

8217_b1_1.jpg

:D:p:roflmao:

Sorry crew dropping out of this one, back issues……again:(:(

That's sad to hear!
Since there is no sad emoji any longer, any time you have your back and neck and other assorted creaky old kangaroo eating, outback living, crocodile hunting, snake eating eating issues, I'll share a beer emoji with you.

Get well fastest man!

Now that is typical for the feathery Baaaaassstard - first he slows in the competition be complaining to the ruling body to get their cars slowed down, then he sneaks into the fastest car and will still blow an engine or two ;-)

May he be …

… and …

8217_b1_1.jpg

You'll be happy to know I beat him. :D

Good stuff guys, thanks for the racing. My first win in VR. :cool:

Last edited:

May he be …

… and …

8217_b1_1.jpg

That's sad to hear!
Since there is no sad emoji any longer, any time you have your back and neck and other assorted creaky old kangaroo eating, outback living, crocodile hunting, snake eating eating issues, I'll share a beer emoji with you.

Get well fastest man!
You are without a doubt the absolute craziest and funniest German of all time my friend. You, the Convict and the Birdman crack me up with your constant barrage of words and insults. Just when I think it can't get any funnier it does. Thanks for making the threads a can't miss read:D:thumbsup:
Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg

Now get your butt back in the races before I come looking for you with my hammer:p:p:p:p:p Seriously, I know you're busy, but we do miss you;)
@Andrew Scott get better m8. Sorry you're down in your back again. Maybe we can get a do over:D

All I can say is we already have a Magic Man @Maciej Strzeboński but you pull another stunt like you did tonight and get soft tires to last on the Alfa again and we may have to rethink your nickname. Maybe David Blaine:D Good win dude.
We could call Brandon "The Nannini" like in this:

… not to confuse with Gianna Nannini as in this:

… on another note, you guys know that there is another DTM / ITC legend with the mighty Opel Calibra available for Assetto Corsa here (which fits much better with the Kunos Alfa Romeo 155 as it raced in the same era):

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-calibra-itc-1996.7943/updates

All I can say is we already have a Magic Man @Maciej Strzeboński but you pull another stunt like you did tonight and get soft tires to last on the Alfa again and we may have to rethink your nickname. Maybe David Blaine:D Good win dude.

Tune in next week to watch me do it again. :D I really don't know how you guys can't make the tires last, I literally had no problem last night and had basically as much grip at the end as I did at the beginning. Completely stock setup too, even tire pressures. Honestly, if others hadn't kept making mistakes in front of me I probably wouldn't have even been on the podium, so thanks guys! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back