AC Social Event: 90's DTM @ Nurburgring GP-GT - Fri 11May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, I changed my name on teamspeak to the same as my premium membership, I'm not sure why I was blacklisted?

Last edited:
My sincere apologies to you all for the sound problem that lead to me being kicked off the server tonight, I had no idea my settings had changed until I went through them now. And to be honest, I still can't figure out why it's been fine until tonight - though I updated TS today so don't know if this affected settings.

Apologies to @Paul Glover too, I didn't hear you whilst driving and didn't see your poke due to being in full screen, I'll run AC in a window from now on. I did try messaging you to let you know I'd muted but I guess you didn't see it.

Totally gutted, was really looking forward to this event.

My sincere apologies to you all for the sound problem that lead to me being kicked off the server tonight, I had no idea my settings had changed until I went through them now. And to be honest, I still can't figure out why it's been fine until tonight - though I updated TS today so don't know if this affected settings.

Apologies to @Paul Glover too, I didn't hear you whilst driving and didn't see your poke due to being in full screen, I'll run AC in a window from now on. I did try messaging you to let you know I'd muted but I guess you didn't see it.

Totally gutted, was really looking forward to this event.

Hey John, no worries. You could have taken part still, apologies for any confusion.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back