Misc Sochi - Helicopter Cams (F1) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Phoenix77

Premium
Phoenix77 submitted a new resource:

Sochi - Helicopter Cams (F1) - Helicopter cameras for Sochi circuit

A set of helicopter cameras for Sochi Autodrom

Note:
Due to limitations with camera splines not being linked to car speed, These are only setup to work with modern F1 cars. If they
work with anything else, then that's a bonus.
This was made to work with the v1.0 version
Not the Version with 1.3DRS (the Blue one)
It may work on that version, But I haven't tested it.

Read more about this resource...

Hi Peter

It all depends how much time I've got when I upload these things... This one was first thing in the morning... Short on time...
Generally it's best to extract any archives into a Temp directory, go into the folder in Assetto Corsa/content/ folder and check folder names etc... I never extract anything directly into content folder... As sometimes it ends up an extra folder down... And AC won't pick it up...

I'm new on here, I'm new on youtube, and I'm new to modding cameras... only being doing it for a about a month.. And just took it that extracting things to a folder was self expanatory really... Im no computer expert either lol :geek:

But as you're post in the support section shows... Any questions people have, I will answer to the best of my knowledge... As long as they don't get toooo technical..

I do these cams for my own use... And just signed up on here as I thought it was fair to share something back... Seeing as the amount of top quality mods I've downloaded on here.. Without being a member..

Cheers mate :)
It's kind of simple, Basically 3D co-ordinates in 3D space...
The modders who make Cars and Tracks... I really salute them... That's WAY beyond my level...
of Artificial Intelligence lol :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back