PC2 So need some help now i finally sort of clicked....

apex11

@Simberia
Finally clicked with this game, it happened when i took the Nissan retro GT1 cars out then that led me onto the Jags and man those have some of the best FFB in the sim, maybe out of all sims....anyway suddenly i spent some time with the game and wanted to send time with it seems also the updates have got it closer to the sim it could be...

So i now need to know,

how do i control my car in the pits? don't like it allowing me control only once i cross green cones..
also any FFB telemetry like PCars 1?
And does anyone have Jack Spades files without me having to register at the PCars 2 forum?

Cheers.

how do i control my car in the pits? don't like it allowing me control only once i cross green cones..
And does anyone have Jack Spades files without me having to register at the PCars 2 forum?

To control your car in the pits, go to: Options/Authenticity and put "Manual Pit Stop" on "YES".

project-cars-2-09-23-2017-13-51-47-02-jpg.213148

Jack Spades files: you're lucky, the new updated files have been posted today.
Link to download (zip).

Cheers.

Finally clicked with this game, it happened when i took the Nissan retro GT1 cars out then that led me onto the Jags and man those have some of the best FFB in the sim, maybe out of all sims....anyway suddenly i spent some time with the game and wanted to send time with it seems also the updates have got it closer to the sim it could be...

So i now need to know,

Cheers.

Welcome! Another Gp. C convert that does not think they need the Sauber to win! I love those Jags and drive them over any other Gp. C car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back