small BMW M3 GT2 powerpack problem?

Dear Guy's, small problem with this car in replays, it looks I constantly hit the brakes, although Iám not brakes light constantly flicker?? My problem only?? Thanks for your support........Appie.

I think I found the problem, but don't know how to solve it! Going into controlsettings/test zone I can see that throttle and brake slidebar are very restless, not standing still. When settings done to 0% the brakelight issue on the BMW are gone. What could be the issue to solve this sensitivity problem, I have no idea?? Thanks for your kind support.........

Well Iám using G25, and it is only on the BMW. Although in other cars I see "my feet" "jumping"constantly, so it looks everithing is responding on the throttle and brake sensitivity, it's stable when sensitivity set to 0%.
Thanks for your respons Bram!

Isn't there also a deadzone setting in game?

I couldn't remember so I fired up the game to check. You're right, there are individual deadzone settings for steering, throttle and brake.

@Appie
Start the game and go to Options => Control Settings => Advanced. At the bottom you'll see a setting named 'Brake Dead Zone'. Try setting it to 2% and then check to see if you still experience the problem. If you do, keep increasing the dead zone until it stops. Do the same for the 'Throttle Dead Zone' if you're having issues with that too.

However, if you end up going into double figures (ie, over 10%) then you might need a different fix.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back