F1 2012 "slowdown" lagg spikes (kind of)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all
At first my laptop ran formula 1 2012 perfectly, just installed and play from steam.
Then I upgraded my rams from 4GB to 16GB (had some issues with another game). Now I get some laggs, like it goes slower and your car handling is *********... I've tried with standard setting, as I used from start with 4GB RAM and I tried to set it to max. I was wondering if I missed a program or something to add to the game, like (just an exampel) in the game og League of Legends u need Adobe Air, are there something similar to F1?

Anyway, if you have any idea how to help me, I would be very greatfull!

Computer specifications:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
RAM: 16GB PC3 - 12800 CL11 204 - Pin SODIMM Kit (2x8GB)
Graphic: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 & NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
(Ye I did set the computer to use the Nvidia Grapichic card) :)

Hope somone can help me.
Greetings Tobs

Hi Torben
First of all without messing with your game. Can you re-produce the good result be removing the new RAM and place back the old ones ?
This to clarify if your installation has "mucked up" in between and the new RAMS afterwards still give you bad results. Or if the old RAMS also gives you lack now ?.
Then its a bit more clear if its something in the game, or a missing compatibility with your specs of RAM versus F1 2012.
PS: If you want to join other danes planning in racing in LAN soon, please leave me a pm or visit romers.dk and leave a message there. Cheers Peter

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back