F1 2019 Slow down R&D?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
I've done a season with Toro Rosso on difficulty 95, which is where (at my level) I start where Toro Rosso belongs. But the development curve is very steep: myself and Williams are top 10 teams by the end of season 1. I fight for podiums in the later races. A bit too good.

Is there a way to slow down the R&D speed? I could of course restrict myself, but also AI?...

I've done a season with Toro Rosso on difficulty 95, which is where (at my level) I start where Toro Rosso belongs. But the development curve is very steep: myself and Williams are top 10 teams by the end of season 1. I fight for podiums in the later races. A bit too good.

Is there a way to slow down the R&D speed? I could of course restrict myself, but also AI?...
I hope there will be a way, currently there is not. I can kind of understand why Codemasters have done it that way as I presume the majority of players only play for one season.

I would love it if you could use a multiplier so x1 would be as in real life, small gains etc. x2 would speed it up if you only want to do maybe 2 seasons and then x5 for if you want to be the best team in one season. Then I think everyone would be catered for.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back