Misc SKYFALL F1 2021 Season MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redbull and Ferrari are too slow. Even Verstappen disqualified in Q1 or Q2. Mazepin and Mick gain 9th 10th positions in Bahreyn. Can I use Nikos's Realistic mod 1.8?

You must wait until sessions end. But the ai of Niko's mod 1.8 is fast although you skip the session. Yet the mod is very cool. I hope they're gonna solve the problem. Redbulls are very slow in your game too?
thanks yeah I figured out their slowness, for the Redbulls, for me Max seems to be qualifying in the top 5 most of the time, Checo usually in Q3, and both seem to show good race pace

Last edited:
Hello guys,first I want to say thank you because this mod is really good,I hope you continue with the great work and just a question,is anybody tried the mod in split screen(PC) because it's crashing before the start of the race,in 2020 mod I've played perfectly so I will be glad if someone helps me.
Best regards to all once again.

Hello guys,first I want to say thank you because this mod is really good,I hope you continue with the great work and just a question,is anybody tried the mod in split screen(PC) because it's crashing before the start of the race,in 2020 mod I've played perfectly so I will be glad if someone helps me.
Best regards to all once again.
Halo mod changes a lot of things. Did you use halo in 2020 mod?

no,in 2020 without halo the mod is running perfecty,but I tried to put only the cars folder and its crashing in split screen so I think maybe it is from the halo
I guess the split screen only works with stock models from the base 2014 game, if you import an external one or modify the shape then that mode won't be playable.

Last edited:
What steps do i have to take to get marussia back into the game with this mod?? would like 11 teams again. I have database all edited with marussia in there and it sorta works. when i play a race as any of the normal 10 teams, marussia is there and racing and it works fine. but when i try and race as marussia the game crashes trying to load the track. am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back