AC Skoda 130 RS @ Brands Hatch Indy - Monday 11 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
k2tiEt0.jpg

Not sure if it's a car problem or something else, but in a race I can't engage 1st gear for the start until the lights turn green, does anyone have this problem?

Using paddles only (don't have a gear lever) but do have a clutch pedal - only had this prob once before and it was the car I believe (can't remember which car lol) - works fine with most other mods/cars, for example, you can select 1st and use clutch with the De Tomato Pantyhose Grope 4 we're using on Weds. :p

Not sure if it's a car problem or something else, but in a race I can't engage 1st gear for the start until the lights turn green, does anyone have this problem?

Using paddles only (don't have a gear lever) but do have a clutch pedal - only had this prob once before and it was the car I believe (can't remember which car lol) - works fine with most other mods/cars, for example, you can select 1st and use clutch with the De Tomato Pantyhose Grope 4 we're using on Weds. :p

I've just had a quick go in an offline race (Skoda 130 RS vs Posrche ST (HINT ;) - I came last) & the clutch works fine with my H pattern shifter. I suspect the problem is tied to the selection of 'Use Separate Shifter' in the AC controller set up. It's probably a good thing. Otherwise I'd have to set up a Union of H & Sequential Shifters & run with the slogan 'get yer feet off our clutches' :laugh::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back