Skipping the Monza race as well...

Tume

The unlucky Finn
Hi everyone, prepare yourselves for a long piece of text!

Even though I love racing at Monza because it's a simple and fast track, I unfortunately have to say I have to skip this race as well: there's 2 more upcoming races in LFS nearby and I must practice for them.

I once again lacked the time to practice for FSR, and especially when I have no base setups to start training with, making my own would be a waste of time, and, would lack the time until I got them balanced out.

I don't care for the championship anyway, I only care to gain experience to race properly next year, but I'm going to get in touch with the setups later: not gonna do it this year in my own team. Next year I'm putting my money on some "serious" set upping as I'm planning to switch the team as a result of Sisu Grand Prix being ceased.

I'd also like to mention that I don't feel comfortable with the mod at all - started the season 2013 in Canada because the earlier opportunities didn't feel comfortable enough, and fortunately for me I got some decent results anyway. But I only race when I have the time and when I feel like doing so.

Of course, as we most likely switch to rFactor 2 next year the experience is half-unnecessary as it will feel completely different again, but then again I get the image of the field level while racing this year.

Tuomas Koriala, the unlucky simracer.

Last edited:
Of course, as we most likely switch to rFactor 2 next year the experience is half-unnecessary as it will feel completely different again, but then again I get the image of the field level while racing this year.

To be honest, I think the racing experience itself is much more important than the "game feeling".

Also, as Carlos said, I wouldn't bet much money that we will move to rF2. That's the idea, but ... that was already the plan for this season, and here we are with rF1.

To be honest, I think the racing experience itself is much more important than the "game feeling".

Also, as Carlos said, I wouldn't bet much money that we will move to rF2. That's the idea, but ... that was already the plan for this season, and here we are with rF1.
True, but as I said I simply didn't have the time to practice for this one, I would've gladly done it otherwise as I like Monza.

Don't get me wrong now. :p

I'm not going for the championship anyway so I'm just driving couple of races to see if I'm any better than last year and have already proved that, but I need to do more races as the previous ones have all failed. From Canada to Hungary: 10th, 15th, 11th, DNF. (Also have narrowly missed Q2 twice, +0.030 in Canada, +0.003 in Germany :roflmao:)

I still find it impressive I fought back in Canada and Germany for those positions. However next year I'll get a seat from an other team as I'm done with Sisu. I don't get anywhere with my own team.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back