Skins for season 8 - A new/edited one for Reik?

Hi guys, please let me know if you are changing skins from last season, and to the new guys, please let us know what skin you are going to use for the league.

Anthony I, you have two skin folders at MyDrive, which one can I delete?

Also, are somebody able to fix Reik's skin so it wears the 3rd Champion crest?

Ha, ha, thx for remembering about the crest. :) I'll ask Chris Vick again. Maybe I try it myself (with his help). Finally I'll let you know when it's done and send you the latest file to add it to mydrive...

Don't worry Nico, the praises from other racers (who know what it means to handle such a car) is the biggest reward I like to get. :) In addition I like to thank everyone who voted for me in the sim racer of the year vote. It made me reach a split 3rd place together with Florian Strauss. That feels cool! :)

I have a new skin that is different from my previous Presto GP Pacific skin. People will need to delete the UnderdogRacing folder from the Pacific skins if you have them on your drive. New skin url: http://www.decisionsnw.com/racing/UnderdogRacing.rar

Also
Also, are somebody able to fix Reik's skin so it wears the 3rd Champion crest?
If someone sends me the crest image, Reiks skin, and instructions on where and what size you want the crest placed I can do it. BTY I can;t seem to get into the mydrive skin depository. Probably because the password for this league is different than the standard one from the Presto GP site. Help?
UD0.jpg

UD1.jpg

UD2.jpg

ha, ha, cool! I like the style in general. So if I had asked you instead of Chris to make me a skin would it have been a "Simpsons" or "Tom & Jerry" skin then? :) (or to make it more crazy "Ran & Stimpy"!)

ha, ha! great one :) I like the colour scheme.

I'll drive my actual skin at least for this season to honorize Chris' suberb job.

But I have a challenge suggestion: If I defend the title again, you can create me a skin for season 9 using those colours... I'd use such a skin with pride! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back