Skinpack Mazda MX5 Cup (F1 2023 Teams & Drivers)

Skins Skinpack Mazda MX5 Cup (F1 2023 Teams & Drivers) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your great skins!

We have every Wednesday on RaceDepartment a race with the Mazda MX5 Cup and the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse. I introduced your F1 skins for the Mazda and they are very much appreciated amongst the Mazda drivers.
This is the one for next week: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-11th-january-2023.253755/page-5#post-3627791

Now I have a request: is it possible to have also F1 2023 skins for the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse? And if so, is that something you would like to do?

Kind regards,

Han Fazzi

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your great skins!

We have every Wednesday on RaceDepartment a race with the Mazda MX5 Cup and the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse. I introduced your F1 skins for the Mazda and they are very much appreciated amongst the Mazda drivers.
This is the one for next week: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-11th-january-2023.253755/page-5#post-3627791

Now I have a request: is it possible to have also F1 2023 skins for the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse? And if so, is that something you would like to do?

Kind regards,

Han Fazzi
Hello Han

I'm very happy to see you guys like my skins! I'm glad you choose them for your event, which I find it very interesting too, it would be nice to participate if possible.

To be honest about the skinpack, I'm still not 100% pleased with it, I would like to improve some things here and there, but at least is playable.

I was now working in a similar skinpack for another car (the TatuusFA01) but yes, I could try on the Abarth, although it may take me some time, since I do this things in my free time.

I'll take a look to your event and see if I could join in. At least it will be fun to watch.

We keep in touch

Kind regards

Mike

Hello Han

I'm very happy to see you guys like my skins! I'm glad you choose them for your event, which I find it very interesting too, it would be nice to participate if possible.

To be honest about the skinpack, I'm still not 100% pleased with it, I would like to improve some things here and there, but at least is playable.

I was now working in a similar skinpack for another car (the TatuusFA01) but yes, I could try on the Abarth, although it may take me some time, since I do this things in my free time.

I'll take a look to your event and see if I could join in. At least it will be fun to watch.

We keep in touch

Kind regards

Mike
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your answer.
The combination Abarth/Mazda is very popular in our community. We have 15+ drivers of any skill type most events. The FWD Abarth and the RWD Mazda have similar performance but different handling characteristics which creates a lot of competition during the race.

Last year we visited the F1 circuits with this combo on the Wednesday before the real F1 race took place. The participants loved that because they learned the circuit very well, which made watching the F1 race more interesting. I'm thinking about doing that again this year but also as a championship. The F1 skins for both Abarth and Mazda would of course make it even more fun in that case. We might also be able to hold our own constructors' championship then.

I'd like you to join the event on Wednesday to see how your skins are being used. But there's a but. Our organized RaceDepartment events are for premium members only (14.99 euros per year). I imagine you don't want to pay that for one race if you're not sure if you're going to compete more often. So to see what races are on each week use the ESPORTS tab and click the filter button for the sims you have.

And I will also be organizing a so-called Rookie event in the last week of January for which non-premium members can also register. If you're waiting for that, you can try our events before deciding whether to upgrade or not.

The Rookie Event is with the Mazda MX5 Cup (with your skins) for the Rookies/New Guys. Our regulars will race in the Mazda MX5 ND street version.

We did that at the beginning of December and it was a great success.

Kind regards,

Han

That's great, Mike! I will install them on the server so the guys can use them!
Thank you so much!

nice numberplates, looks like you edited and reuploaded someone else's work.
It's weird because you write you don't want the others to do so.
Not a big problem, it's just a numberplate, you could ask btw.
Thanks for downloading my mazda pack.

Last edited:
nice numberplates, looks like you edited and reuploaded someone else's work.
It's weird because you write you don't want the others to do so.
Not a big problem, it's just a numberplate, you could ask btw.
Thanks for downloading my mazda pack.
Really? To be honest I don't remember where I found the model, I thought it was from the vanilla game liveries. My fault, sorry.

As you can imagine I can create my own numberplates, and I would if I knew, so yeah, not a big problem. They will be replaced don't worry.

Thanks for the message.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies