Skinning Help Required.......Pretty Please

Not being of the Artistic type of person,i was wondering if someone could "Skin me a Mini" please,all i would like is a carbon fibre shell etc and Race Department logos oh and number "13" any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Dave Begley

dave1968uk
Will this do you?

DavidWalter.jpg

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22194952/David+Walter.zip

Dave, that is superb, I took the liberty of downloading it also.
Hate to ask but...... would you mind saving the #12 window templates for me as dds? I use Paintshop pro, and I know I managed it once for the stock V8s, but I cannot for the life of me remember how I did it, I just cannot get clear windows. I don't even mind if they are tinted from the outside, but I preferably need to see out of the car!

Excellent, didn't see that, many thanks :)

EDIT: no, they are just psd files, I can't seem to save them in PSP without making them solid :)

I posted a rundown of how glass textures should be created recently, it's for the stocks but it all applies to the Mini too: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/exteriot-windows-and-grill-alpha-help-needed.55075/

If you just want to use the 12 glass all you need to do is NOT create any custom Window or Windshield textures, the game will use the default textures (which have the #12 on them) automagically :)

I posted a rundown of how glass textures should be created recently, it's for the stocks but it all applies to the Mini too: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/exteriot-windows-and-grill-alpha-help-needed.55075/

If you just want to use the 12 glass all you need to do is NOT create any custom Window or Windshield textures, the game will use the default textures automagically :)

Thanks Nick, that is good to know, I tried to follow the tutorial but struggled to make it fit Paint Shop Pro (probably just me being thick).
But 12 glass is all I want, so that's good :)

EDIT: AND it worked immediately! Thanks again Dave & Nick

Dave is there any chance of seeing it with the (what seems to be mandatory) double stripe in white.....?

If i seem to be pushing my luck then i apologise but as good as it looks on the track i can't help but think its missing some thing....just not sure what.....

Anyone else have an idea...?

RaceDepartment Store

Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Strong 2" tube construction solid floor mounting construction. Patented. Comes with Trak Racer rubber floor protectors. Adjustable height and monitor monitor angle adjustment...
The Trak Racer SA-07 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-07 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
Through our partnership with CLG, one of the largest esports organisations in the world, we’re beyond proud to present our official limited edition CLG Pro XL Gaming Chair. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 379,95 Bringing together our expertise of creating the highest quality gaming chairs...