Skin Donnington Park F1 1993

Skins Skin Donnington Park F1 1993 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Danilo-cs submitted a new resource:

Skin Donnington Park F1 1993 - Skin of Sega GP Europe F1 1993 :)

Hi!

Despite having good intentions, I wasn't too sure to make the Donnington Park Sega GP Europe 1993 version available as I didn't like the final result, but maybe that's the most you can get using this track.

I have this video that at the beginning I made a simulation of Ayrton Senna's famous magic lap.

In this video I cover 2 subjects, but if you want to see how the track is, on the hotlap I believe you can get a good idea of how it turned out.

Then give feedback or if you want to...

Read more about this resource...

How do you install?
you copy the folder inside the Skin folder of the circuit
1642352354155.png

But first create a backup of the original folder, in case you want to use it later. Then just replace the files.
I think that's enough

1642352940070.png

Attachments

• 1642352434962.png
    1642352434962.png
    457.1 KB · Views: 51
Nice skin but you can't turn it off/on using CM.
It's true friend, I still don't quite know how to do that. My tests didn't work.
At first, this was one of the reasons I didn't share my work.
But soon I'll try to fix it and make things easier for anyone who wants to use it.
But for now in this beta version, the ideal is to make a backup copy of the original skin.

thanks for the appreciation =)

I only just started racing on this fantastic version of Donnington and wow it is great. Love the 1993 Sega skin from that legendary lap of Ayrton Senna, great job !

To fix this to work correctly with CSP just make another directory within the Skins directory called cm_skins and move the sonic1993 directory into cm_skins. The other default directory within the skins directory should be empty, you do not need to put any files in there. Within csp when you go to the track you will have the option to turn on/off the sega1993 track textures.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back