Siren Sound App - Siren sounds for police car mods

siren_logo.jpg

Dynamic Siren Sound App:

Installation:
-Extract in the Assetto Corsa Main Folder
-Please don't forget to activate in the settings

Features:
- automatic recognize police mods and add the siren sound
- works active as Police car driver and passive as normal driver for all other police cars
- japanese siren sounds for any cars with police in name
- no need to editing sound mods /...

Read more about this resource...

Hello bro. I just installed but the problem is that when I'm in the car I click on the Siren App logo and all I have there are Volume and Distance. I can't turn the actual siren. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Thank you for making this app! All of the features from the description are present when I drive but there's room for important improvement.
Please, could you make the app enable sirens on more than 4 police cars, make the player's siren switchable or separately adjustable and if possible - incorporate the Doppler effect on the sirens (same as what the game does with the horn sounds). Also the locations of the sirens in stereo currently has some noticeable lag and sounds appear a bit later than they should for the passing cars. Any one of these updates is worth the effort but I'm no programmer... Please do what you can!

@Kauser Great app!

Not sure if you're still actively working on this app anymore but I've ran into an error in regards with sirenapp loading into the game and wondering if you may know of a solution as the siren audio isn't emmitting from the cars upon loading into the game. Thanks )

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back