Single folder for multi tracks

Sorry if it's been asked already but i couldn't find any post...(im not very good when it comes to search stuff).
Is it possible to Group.some tracks in the same folder?
I.e. new monza, monza historic and old monza speedway under same folder in ui in game. Thanks

Happy new year to everyone:)

Hi, I asked something similar a while ago and I understand you would have to edit the concerned tracks' files, so I didn't bother, so I don't remember the procedure. I believe it was @Gijs van Elderen who suggested it... but you would find it around the SCE threads.

Happy new year!

Happy new year!!!

Indeed, you'll need to
- unpack the package file
- unpack the .mas files in the package
- edit the files (rename the track)
- make new .mas files
- make a new version package from the track

Note: Your new version will be useless online on a server. Everybody need to have the same package with the same "sig" numbers. It's ok to use for private use offline.

"Sig" number: Each .mas and package file will get a unique number. This number is like a trace number or a barcode that has to match with the server. So no cheating with adjusting files. ;)

Hmmm, why not editing the venue name In the gdb?
Put Monza for the 3 tracks for instance, it should work.
Sorry patrick, im not good with this stuff. I have no idea what you mean with that. I only know rfm and veh.. And not much of it. Would you mind to explain more if its worthy.... Its mainly for making everyrhing more tidy. :)

Edit: Soo Easy.. even with my little knowledge i managed to edit the right file and it looks like it's working...I wasn't sure whait meant...
Thank you @Patrick Giranthon

Last edited:
Sorry patrick, im not good with this stuff. I have no idea what you mean with that. I only know rfm and veh.. And not much of it. Would you mind to explain more if its worthy.... Its mainly for making everyrhing more tidy. :)
If you're in a hurry, I think you can try this. Edit (w/ Notepad+, etc) the .gdb files of the 3 tracks and change the 'Venue' to 'Monza'. Else, you can wait for Patrick's feedback.

Edit: Soo Easy.. even with my little knowledge i managed to edit the right file and it looks like it's working...I wasn't sure whait meant...
Thank you @Patrick Giranthon
Sorry, I did a quick reply without explaining more. As said, notepad Is needed to edit the .gdb
But i did not pay attention to the fact You would like to run online. Dont know If it causes mismatch with only a venue name change. Need to test

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back