Singapore Track version

Speaking of the track version, I don't mind as long as the anticuts and T10 are taken care of...

That's why it sucks.. ISI long time ago has stopped working to develope rF1 they are concentrated to make rF2, so why we have to be punished to drive on **** tracks which are very old like layout. Since 4-5 years I haven't see any differences any updates for the track, they are the same.

That's why it sucks.. ISI long time ago has stopped working to develope rF1 they are concentrated to make rF2, so why we have to be punished to drive on **** tracks which are very old like layout. Since 4-5 years I haven't see any differences any updates for the track, they are the same.

The only reason nothing ever changes to the tracks available in rFactor is because noone out there is bothering to sit down for a few hundred hours to properly update or rebuild all the F1 tracks. I don´t think many people are even close to knowing how much work it is to build a new track or even update an old one. And then everyone just uses the 5min conversions from Codemasters anyways, so why bother.

Many people retired from FSR and rF1 and one of the reason is this. We are waiting rF2 from 2-3 years and I'm very pesimistic that and next year will move to it. I know ISI are allowing us to use only legal tracks, but when they are not releasing rF2 and there is nothing new about circuits more and more people will left, also there is almost nothing more to upgrade about the physics of the car. We have touched the limit since 2-3 years make little changes just to change the things from previous year.

Many people retired from FSR and rF1 and one of the reason is this. We are waiting rF2 from 2-3 years and I'm very pesimistic that and next year will move to it. I know ISI are allowing us to use only legal tracks, but when they are not releasing rF2 and there is nothing new about circuits more and more people will left, also there is almost nothing more to upgrade about the physics of the car. We have touched the limit since 2-3 years make little changes just to change the things from previous year.

ISI doesn't care if we use legal or illegal tracks. Racedepartment does.

And rFactor 2 was released more than one year ago, I don't know what do you mean by "not releasing rF2".

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%