Singapore Track version

v.1.0.34 available
Minor changes might happen to the track regaring Anticuts and other small details until Friday the 4th.

What does this mean? Should we practice with using the kerbs very little? Anticuts at kerbs at which corners will be modified? I have the fear that teams which have staff involved in track editing will know things much earlier and will therefore be much better prepared. Please respond as soon as possible.

What does this mean? Should we practice with using the kerbs very little? Anticuts at kerbs at which corners will be modified? I have the fear that teams which have staff involved in track editing will know things much earlier and will therefore be much better prepared. Please respond as soon as possible.

Yes, we need some clarity on this to practice the correct lines from beginning :)

FSR doesn't have track modelers. Making a new track from scratch requires people with a lot of graphics/design skills, and a lot of time.
I understand. Maybe theres just another track that isnt so rubish like this one (feel better, look better, almost the same as in real life. Or if there is posibility get the 2010 track to give it a try :/ i personaly think that this track is one of the worst ones ever. I hope there is a way of getting something better to drive on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back