Singapore lightning

Hi all friends!

My question is: How could I change the Singapore lightning?

We know that Singapore Circuit has a special lightning to simulate the night effects but is it possible to change it like day circuits lightning?

I don't like the night reflections and I'm trying to make the lightning like Abu Dabhi or something similar but I have no success...

Every help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance for your answers!

Nice mod, thx

No words...

I post this thread here because my question is about a modification of the game.

In any case, nobody knows how to change the lightning of a circuit?

I'm trying to race Singapore by day light but the reflections on the cars are night reflections, so I decide to ask here if anybody knows how to make day light reflections in Singapore.

Thanks in advance for your answers friends!

Hello Camacho,

I'm searching for the same solution. You're right, the night lightning at singapore is bad, but Abu Dhabi isn't also very well -> too bright tarmac and no shadows. I think you can change it in the effects.xml in each track folder but I don't know which exact parameter.
The game has got a few nice tracks lightning like Monaco, Interlagos, Melbourne or Korea but otherwise tracks like Singapore, India or Suzuka are bad. I will continue my search and experience. You hear from me.

Cheers, JayS

Hello Camacho,

I'm searching for the same solution. You're right, the night lightning at singapore is bad, but Abu Dhabi isn't also very well -> too bright tarmac and no shadows. I think you can change it in the effects.xml in each track folder but I don't know which exact parameter.
The game has got a few nice tracks lightning like Monaco, Interlagos, Melbourne or Korea but otherwise tracks like Singapore, India or Suzuka are bad. I will continue my search and experience. You hear from me.

Cheers, JayS

Thanks for answer.

A day ago I tried changing the effects.xml of Singapore with the one of Abu Dabhi but the bad lightning was still there. I have tried this with a lot of xml files from Abu Dabhi to Singapore, but I haven't got succees...

For me the worst lightning effect at Singapore is on the car reflections but I don't know how to change it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back