F1 2015 Simvibe problem

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I recently started using Simvibe with F1 2015 and I cant get it to work for engine revs, its ok for other aspects but not the engine effects, is any one else experiencing similar issues?
I have contacted customer support some time ago and am waiting for a fix from them, I have tried using the earlier work around using the F1 2014 plug in but that does not work either.
Just wondering if anyone might have a fix for this, also is anyone using the AccuForce system with F1 and does it work ok?
cheers.

There was a patch released about a week ago that was supposed to address this issue, I tried the patch and it did not fix the problem. However two days ago Darin Gangi posted this on Simxperience support forum,
"I've tested a new patch for F1 2015 and Berney has fixed the revs issue. We should have an update out soon for you guys."

lets hope it not a Codemasters type of "soon"

I've just tried Dirty Rally for the first time with simvibe and have exactly the same issue. All effects seem to work fine, except engine vibration. I wonder if it's an issue with Codemasters latest generation of driving sims. But googling doesn't seem to reveal any others with the same problem.

Have you taken a look on the simxperience owners forum? I did a quick search and I could not find any mention of this issue with Dirt Rally. I do have this game some where and when I get a chance Ill check this out for you.

I just reinstalled Dirt rally, launched simvibe and it downloaded a new patch, I then launched dirt and engine vibes were working ok. I only did a five min test and didnt even alter any of the settings but it was working fine.
So I decided to try F1 but after reinstalling the game/plugins through autodetect making sure all paths were ok, it still doesnt work for me,it would be good if you could let me know how you get on with both games after this new patch.

Hi Chili P -

I've just updated to the latest version 4.0.0.52 and it's now working for me. I did delete my F12015 'button' and game settings from simvibe. Then replaced them by using auto-detect on the game settings and button settings.

It's now all working fine. I didn't try it with the new patch before i deleted and replaced my f1 2015 settings so I don't know if that's necessary or not. But worth a try if it's not working for you.

Cheers

Mike

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back