SimpleHUD

Apps SimpleHUD 2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for all the updates, they ahve moved this along nicely.

There is a problem though - this app replaces the file "content\gui\controls\form\pin_icn_OFF.png" - can that cause problems for other apps since it is a shared file? In fact there is a conflict with your own BMW HUD app which installs a different version of the same file. So if we want access to both HUDS which version do we use?

You can use any "pin_icn_OFF.png" it's only a blank transparent picture, in other apps the pin icon will be invisible but stay clickable.

xenicle updated SimpleHUD with a new update entry:

Turbo-Meter, Move display of digital G-Meters, and fix

• Add Turbo-Meter with show/hide setting (Thanks to Sovers for the idea)
  • Move display of digital G-Meters behind digital RPM (Thanks to Lucas - Xtremepsionic for the idea)
  • Change third party "sim_info.py" and "_ctypes.pyd" dll, import and insert.
  • Add some missing global variable in "onWindowRender()" function
  • Remove two duplicate line
  • Fix oneColorGearLabel ini loading

Read the rest of this update entry...

Delta window and other stuff !

• Add SimpleHUD Delta window with current lap, best lap, delta, estimated lap and delta meter bar. (asked by egero123 from RD)
  • Now applications's code running only when apps are activated. (if app is already activated ask for dismiss/re-active on side bar)
  • Add possibility to not set background opacity on AcUpdate() with "backgroundopacityonacupdate" set to 0 in "cfg/simpleHUD.ini" file.
  • Fix division by zero...

G-Meter moving average and glitch detection filter, zoom between windows and fixes.

• Add G-Meter moving average and glitch detection filter. (can back to old filter by setting "movingaveragefilter = 0" in "SimpleHUD.ini" file)
  • Add zoom, zoom inside, opacity and background opacity switch between Delta and SimpleHUD window in SimpleHUD Settings.
  • Fix "sim_info.py" possible import issue due to AC isolation issues by renaming "third_party" folder to "SimpleHUD_third_party". (if you update SimpleHUD remove old version)
  • Fix SimpleHUD window's border showing when...

PB, Delta window design and fix

• Add Personal Best Lap to Delta window. (PB saved in "[user]\documents\Assetto Corsa\SimpleHUD\personalBest.ini")
    • Change Delta window design to one line. (PB/SB - Delta - Estimated) Thanks to Pablo.
    • Add Personal Best/Session Best label click to switch between then.
    • Add traceback integration for better bug tracking.
    • Fix estimated time (best - delta) to (best + delta).

If you have a problem with this app give content of "\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\".

hi, sorry but i don't understand what i must to do for to see your beautifull hud.

If you have a problem with this app give content of "\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\".

hi, sorry but i don't understand what i must to do for to see your beautifull hud.
hi kikko, after extraction, did you activate SimpleHUD in AC General Option and after "open" it on the race right apps side bar ?

ah ok ok now i understand, sorry Xenicle! i must activate it in general option ok ok. Fantastic! Tnk's very mutch xenicle and tnk's for you work, i love it

thanks for a great app! could it be possible to make the fuel gauge move? When I just use the gears and speed, it seems kinda mis-placed when it's down to the left. also would be great to have an option for red color gear when it's about time to shift.

Really great app but alas too big a FPS drop when using the hud. Delta is fine.
So can't use the hud unless you can suggest anything to bring FPS back up to 60.
No other apps are used.

Hey is there a way to REMOVE the gear lable completely? i mean i dont want to see N,2,3,4,5,6,7,R gear lables. in my case i would only use the RPM display.

solved the problem already only took me a few hours XD.

Another problem started as soon is i open simple hud ingame it screws up my Deltabar v1.30
wich i really need , anything you can do about it?

This app is working okay, with the exception of the RPM gauge "ring". I'm having the same issue that Zokah posted in his review in March, 2017. The RPM gauge disappears about 1/3rd the way around the ring.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back