Simple step by step tutorial on track downloading

For some reason the RBR ad ons are confusing me. Can someone direct me to a very easy turorial on how to get these new tracks into the game? I have been using GTR2 for so many years and have gotten used to the ease of downloading their stuff.

For some reason the RBR ad ons are confusing me. Can someone direct me to a very easy turorial on how to get these new tracks into the game? I have been using GTR2 for so many years and have gotten used to the ease of downloading their stuff.

I don't really use anything outside of RSRBR, but I did try with a stage or two a while back. I used this: http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/23372-add-on-tracks-rsrbr-2009-a.html

I think it worked every time for me (i.e. 2 or 3 times total :D), hope it's still applicable.

Guess what. I have a pirated game and that is my problem. I can play the game but any ad ons do not recognize my RBR as an installed game. Let that be a lesten to myself. Don't pirate games. RBR rocks as a Rally sim. I have loved Rallys since day one. Perhaps I should purchase RBR and enjoy it to its fullest.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back